Buffalo's top pick out for the season... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's top pick out for the season...

Nublar7 said:
You barely won two games against an injury plagued team with a mid-season Coach change, and no starting RB. Yep, be real proud. :rolleyes:
So what's the point of making fun of our loss to Pitts when we beat you twice. That was my point. Convincing or not a win is a win.

Justasportsfan said:
So what's the point of making fun of our loss to Pitts when we beat you twice. That was my point. Convincing or not a win is a win.

The point is...we were not owned...yes, a win is a win...but you did not own us.

Owned was in the 2003 season...we owned your JiLLLLs...beat them convincingly at home and in Barfalo. That was owned!!!

Should we recap?

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan said:

The point of making fun of the loss to Pitts is becuase that was total humiliation...c'mon man...at home...playoffs on the line...playing against 3rd stringers...who have nothing to play for...and you clowns LOST... :lol:

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
The point of making fun of the loss to Pitts is becuase that was total humiliation...c'mon man...at home...playoffs on the line...playing against 3rd stringers...who have nothing to play for...and you clowns LOST... :lol:

Go Fins!!!
Talk to us when you actually beat us again. Right now, we own you. Everyone owns you. :lol: Your team lives in the sewer. They were worse than 3rd stringers since we whooped your a$$ twice. :lol:

Sal Lisitano said:
The point is...we were not owned...yes, a win is a win...but you did not own us.
If you beat us , you'd be singing a different tune.

Sal Lisitano said:
Owned was in the 2003 season...we owned your JiLLLLs...beat them convincingly at home and in Barfalo. That was owned!!!

Should we recap?

Go Fins!!!
Haha! So the margin is what makes a team owned. Nice attempt at spinning . YOUR a$$ got owned. You can deny it all you want. Every one but you acknowledges that. You've obviously been taking a heavy dose of DENIAL. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom