Buffalo's top pick out for the season... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo's top pick out for the season...

FinaticalOne said:
Former University of Miami's TE, Kevin Everett tore his ACL and he is out for the season.

It looks like the injury bug is starting already. I just hope it stays the h*ll out of our camp this year.

My fault, it is their third round pick. I thought he was their second round pick.

Wow. I hope this isn't going to be as big of a injured crazed year as it was last year. I know every year there's tons of injuries and theirs nothing you can do about it, but last year was the worst injury year that I could remember. Sucks for Everett.

Kellen Wislow JR was in a motorcycle accident yesterday also. They said it was not life threatening but his helmet came off as he went over the handle bars and he landed on his neck and shoulders. Maybe this will be the year it happens to everybody BUT us.

I feel bad for the player and team, Idon't like seeing any player get injured, but I love seeing the jilly fans suffer!!!! Thanks to class acts like justasportsfan.

feelthepain said:
I feel bad for the player and team, Idon't like seeing any player get injured, but I love seeing the jilly fans suffer!!!! Thanks to class acts like justasportsfan.

I agree, I hate to see any player injured regardless what team they play for and I wouldn't wish injury on any player.

But on the other hand, I do like to see rival fans suffer :evil: .

painnotpleasure said:
Wow. I hope this isn't going to be as big of a injured crazed year as it was last year. I know every year there's tons of injuries and theirs nothing you can do about it, but last year was the worst injury yeah that I could remember. Sucks for Everett.

yup!!! :yes:

There's a curse on tight ends in Buffalo. Almost all get knee injuries...

That sucks...even if its a Bill who got hurt...I don't like injuries.

Go Fins!!!

feelthepain said:
Why are we suffering ? :lol:

Now that he busted his knee. We have him where we want him. Just like Willis and Evans had busted knees. :D. Next year, all our players w/ blown knees will continue to own the fins :D.

There is (was) a curse on our team with season ending injuries and i hope none this year..... i wouldn't worry about a 3rd rounder though, don't you guys still have (sp) Reimersma

bad day for U of Miami tight ends!

Back
Top Bottom