Bufffalo would be better if........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bufffalo would be better if........

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Losman wan not the starting Qb, I ve been watching the games and The D is playing outstanding in all positions, Willis Mcgahhee is running well The bills Qb is just makin poor decisions. Id start Holcomb cuz the way its goin wit that team we have a great chance to beat The Jills

hes better than our backup.

he is learning. i jsut hope he learns to throw an accurate pass sometime this season.

dominizzo said:
Losman wan not the starting Qb, I ve been watching the games and The D is playing outstanding in all positions, Willis Mcgahhee is running well The bills Qb is just makin poor decisions. Id start Holcomb cuz the way its goin wit that team we have a great chance to beat The Jills

I'm not sure how you call the "D" outstanding.

The Bills are last in the league in rushing defense, allowing 174 yards per game. They are also last in the league in yards per attempt at 5.3.

Any defense that gives up 5.3 ypa over a three game span is not playing "outstanding".

They may well turn it around but so far no good.

zachseau13 said:
I'm not sure how you call the "D" outstanding.

The Bills are last in the league in rushing defense, allowing 174 yards per game. They are also last in the league in yards per attempt at 5.3.

Any defense that gives up 5.3 ypa over a three game span is not playing "outstanding".

They may well turn it around but so far no good.

Good call they couldn't stop any of the Falcons awful WR's and Dunn and TJ Duckett played pretty good too. Add in another 60+ for Vick and and Spikes injury and it could be a long year for the Bills Defense. Really bad on 3rd down.

You have to give young QB's time, but he prob needs to be a backup right now.

Losman should still be warming a bench. He's not ready to start this early in his career, and the expectations people had for that team were too high for a young unexperienced QB. As for their defense, you don't win a lot of games if other teams can run that easily on you.

dominizzo said:
You cant be serious? Buffalo's D has been a huge disapointment. Teams are running all over them, and where's Terence Mcgee. Bill's fans rave about him, and he hasnt done jack. What games have you been wathcing? cause it want the Bills

Back
Top Bottom