Build the trenches? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Build the trenches?

I would love to build a dominant offensive line but you need the QB here as well. Look I think most here will agree Dallas and Indy have the 2 best offensive lines in football. Guess what, neither of those teams will win the Super Bowl this year because I believe when it counts their QB's will blow it. I have no faith in Dak or Brissett to be hoisting the Lombardi trophy in February. I think building the line first and settling on a QB like that will make us good (just like those teams) but never good enough. Honestly I have a hard time seeing this for Indy even with Luck. Luck was 0 - every game vs the Patriots and really pretty much melted every time the 2 teams met.

Sonn,a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Any Dolphins draft that includes Eason (or Herbert for that matter) is an auto fail. I don't care if you find a way to land all three of Chase Young, Jerry Jeudy, and Andrew Thomas.

Fix the QB position or don't care.

Aaron Rodgers coming out of college in 2019 does not drop as far as he did in 2005. The game has changed and QB is by far the most important position.

If only the genius brain trust behind the Dolphins had been ahead of the curve for once, we would have drafted a franchise QB at #2 instead of a serviceable running back. But Dolphins are going to Dolphin and the team makes the same mistake 3 years later.

Now, over a decade removed from that last draft gaffe, there are still fans here wanting to see them repeat the same mistake.

They aren’t tanking next year after they get their qb in tbe 2020 draft. lol

That’s what this tank is all about. The damn qb.

All that line and only 1 playoff win.

Semantics. Frederick’s unfortunate health issues caused part their decline as well as Tyron Smith breaking down. Reinforces the notion that we should rebuild the OL with players in a close age range as quickly as possible.

If your not sure how far an OL can carry a team go rewatch the Eagles playoff run with Nick Foles 2 years ago.

It’s a moot point. It’s not like we only have 1 pick.

We are getting a QB and at least two OL with our first 5 picks. Could add 3 OL with our first 7 picks.

Gun to my head I’d bet our first 5 picks are QB, DE, OL, CB, OL, if I had to predict the positions.

Laughing at the mockers who have a WR or RB going to Miami with one of our firsts. It’s hilarious.

We suck now- but this team is trending in the right direction. We get some talented rookies in here next year and the right veteran FA, this team could be a force for years to come.
We still have the youngest team in the league right?

Semantics. Frederick’s unfortunate health issues caused part their decline as well as Tyron Smith breaking down. Reinforces the notion that we should rebuild the OL with players in a close age range as quickly as possible.

If your not sure how far an OL can carry a team go rewatch the Eagles playoff run with Nick Foles 2 years ago.

It’s a moot point. It’s not like we only have 1 pick.

We are getting a QB and at least two OL with our first 5 picks. Could add 3 OL with our first 7 picks.

Gun to my head I’d bet our first 5 picks are QB, DE, OL, CB, OL, if I had to predict the positions.

Laughing at the mockers who have a WR or RB going to Miami with one of our firsts. It’s hilarious.

problem with the o line thing while I agree it makes sense is that going in with that mindset is how you overdraft them. Supply and demand. There isn’t much quality supply there’s a ton of demand.

I just worry about a team like Miami especially forcing it.

Back
Top Bottom