Building a team was the point of this season. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Building a team was the point of this season.

Grant signed an extension so he should stay. I think Taco stays. Jones and Kilgore, as you mentioned. are likely not here in 2020.
Jones, for sure, but why you do you say Kilgore will be gone? He grades out as one of our better linemen. He is relatively inexpensive. He is a locker room leader, and you absolutely need a plan B, if you draft a rookie center.

Isn't he a team captain?
Yes, and unless Boem (sp?) is seen as ready to take the spot, I don't see a scenerio where that would be a high priority. We have much bigger issues on the line than Kilgore.

Even if we draft a center, which I'm all in favor of, you can't count on him as a day one starter. That could change during camp, though.

so does anyone think Eric Rowe is the long term answer at Safety? Or do we still draft one?

And I think Laird has a job here, he may not be the best runner but he's like an H-Back, Chris Cooley type.

so does anyone think Eric Rowe is the long term answer at Safety? Or do we still draft one?

And I think Laird has a job here, he may not be the best runner but he's like an H-Back, Chris Cooley type.

I have rowe penciled in at one S spot. Depends on FA and draft how that shakes out, but I doubt he's high on Flo's replacement list. Laird can make himself a spot on the roster. I doubt he'll be a feature back - more scheme dependent

Our whole goal this year was a “CULTURE CHANGE” not a tank

this whole perception of the “tank” is ridiculous I keep seeing fans complain about a wasted season and that’s just bs

we were never tanking we stripped this team to the bare bones and are rebuilding from the ground up with players that believe in our system and culture by forging the right FOOTBALL mentality of TEAM FOOTBALL

it may take awhile from now but I believe and trust in the process cause I’m sick of the mediocre 6-9 win dolphins year in and year out
So a pig with lipstick is still a pig
Do you listen to national sports radio or own a TV?
The whole freakin Nation and Canada saw a tank it is all they talked about in ref to the dolphins because it was a tank - call it what you want to feel better for the new year lol

you can never have enough pass rushers. Taco Charlton better stay. Charles Harris needs to take a pay cut, or cut him and re-sign so he can be a rotational guy.

So a pig with lipstick is still a pig
Do you listen to national sports radio or own a TV?
The whole freakin Nation and Canada saw a tank it is all they talked about in ref to the dolphins because it was a tank - call it what you want to feel better for the new year lol

Yikes

So you literally accept the media’s fact for truth? Just because a bunch of talking heads say ITS A TANK ITS A TANK...

While our own coaching staff and front office, the folks who make the actual decisions, have not only SAID repeatedly that it is NOT a tank, but demonstrated that on the field as well.

Mock him all you want bud but the rest of us are laughing at the puppet pointing fingers. News media loves folks like you!

Yikes

So you literally accept the media’s fact for truth? Just because a bunch of talking heads say ITS A TANK ITS A TANK...

While our own coaching staff and front office, the folks who make the actual decisions, have not only SAID repeatedly that it is NOT a tank, but demonstrated that on the field as well.

Mock him all you want bud but the rest of us are laughing at the puppet pointing fingers. News media loves folks like you!
Yikes

You are so blind to the embarrassment of this franchise for the last 20 years that you make up your own narrative to soothe your soul -

Meanwhile the nations mock the Dolphins while you like an Ostrich stick your head under the sand

How is it that everyone but dolphins fans like you can see that Flores was given 5 years without any HC experience

The roster was crushed with arguably the best player who was finally healthy jettisoned in favour of Fitz and Rosen

I mean really do you do any reading on the subject have you looked at the trades and waiver wire since March 2019???

This roster is going to be churned so heavily after this season that any traction from this season from needless victories will bear little for the upcoming Season - the gimmick plays are just that gimmicks any momentum from worthless victories will only soothe a few souls

You want success you trim the fat off you start from ground zero - it was a tank

Lipstick on a pig is still a pig

Oh and Congratulations on your 4 victories

Yikes

You are so blind to the embarrassment of this franchise for the last 20 years that you make up your own narrative to soothe your soul -

Meanwhile the nations mock the Dolphins while you like an Ostrich stick your head under the sand

How is it that everyone but dolphins fans like you can see that Flores was given 5 years without any HC experience

The roster was crushed with arguably the best player who was finally healthy jettisoned in favour of Fitz and Rosen

I mean really do you do any reading on the subject have you looked at the trades and waiver wire since March 2019???

This roster is going to be churned so heavily after this season that any traction from this season from needless victories will bear little for the upcoming Season - the gimmick plays are just that gimmicks any momentum from worthless victories will only soothe a few souls

You want success you trim the fat off you start from ground zero - it was a tank

Lipstick on a pig is still a pig

Oh and Congratulations on your 4 victories

How many returning starters do you predict? How many total returning players do you predict?

Back
Top Bottom