Building a team was the point of this season. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Building a team was the point of this season.

I didn't say I disagreed, I just couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking about.
I dont know why. It was about Og and DE. These are most important positions the dolphins need fix in 2020. Yes they need qb,cb,rb,dt and Ot as well. They cant fix all in one yr. But fixing that OG and DE is good start. Dolphins GM got to fix something.. Oline is not fix or dline is not fix.

I dont know why. It was about Og and DE. These are most important positions the dolphins need fix in 2020. Yes they need qb,cb,rb,dt and Ot as well. They cant fix all in one yr. But fixing that OG and DE is good start. Dolphins GM got to fix something.. Oline is not fix or dline is not fix.
Patience my friend, we will fix them, have faith.

So a pig with lipstick is still a pig
Do you listen to national sports radio or own a TV?
The whole freakin Nation and Canada saw a tank it is all they talked about in ref to the dolphins because it was a tank - call it what you want to feel better for the new year lol
It was not. It never was.

Dolphins have not had Og in 30 yr. Our draft pick in 2019 is terrible..
There is non grantee this rebuild is going work.. yall on here think it just that easy. Not very long stand for coaches and player in nfl. NFL contracts are bs. You can get 2 to 3 yr out of 28 yr old player Teams money going up every yr.

That OG isn't terrible yet.
And quite a few here think a rebuild CAN be guaranteed. Tua

It was not. It never was.
Here is another guy who never leaves the site to learn a thing or two

Mr Contrarian

We reduced our team to rubble to win now guy - Ok

So I will play along tell us tell us what all these moves by subtraction beginning from March mean??

tell us what trading Tannehill meant?

List em give me a month to month blow by blow of what the FO was up to we have historical documentation of all those who were sent and who was brought in

Give an argument for once, I mean you are a Mod you know your stats but can you lay down an intelligent argument???

Just forget the Fitz and Tunsil trades - the Drake trade another late bloomer

You go back and make your argument how we were trying to win? Prior to the aforementioned

Last edited:
if Flores is taking after the Patriots way, dont expect a high priced OG....or a high drafted OG either. Pats go for top QB, top LT, top CB.

Back
Top Bottom