Bulger a free agent. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulger a free agent.

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you think that the Rams will resign him? Or do you think they will let Warner go after all this religous stuff he said about him losing his job?

Neither, at this moment they're intent on keeping them both. IMO it's a stupid maneuver however, releasing or trading Warner would cost the team approximately $11 million (basically his entire salary) in dead cap space this upcoming season and some the following season so Warner's pretty much locked in there. Bulger's a RFA (I believe) but they're not letting him go because they don't trust Warner and Mike Fartz doesn't really know who he's going to plug in to start. If you ask me, Fartz is the absolute worst coach in the NFL; he's the only one that actually lets his humongous ego lose games for him.

I am sure they will tender Bulger (RFA) for the max. since Martz has said he wants to keep both

He's restricted so they definitely have the opportunity. I don't know how you couldn't start him instead of a concussion prone, grocery store shelving scumbag whose wonder years are past him. This is the NFL and when you don't catch others by surprise and mix it up, they catch on to you. I've read that Martz intends to keep Warner though, so we'll see.

Martz is still better then Dave now that i think about it he did make a Wanny type move in the NFC championship to not go for the win just like Dave wouldnt have even though they had 50 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom