Bush experiment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush experiment

Heinegrabber

Since 84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
completely ineffective. Fumbles between the tackles didn't turn a corner today. Time to get off what ever your on Ross and save the season.

He's terrible, if he takes one more snap from Daniel unless it's 3rd and long, the entire offensive coaching staff should be fired on the spot.

these idiots just do not know how to use him . they literally brought this guy in to be a #1 pound the ball back, and now that he cant do it they are just not playing him at all. he needs special plays drown up. these clowns are truely truely clueless and for the 2nd time in 4 years i am a fan of the WORST team in football. this may be a blessing though if we get luck.

His strengths are fumbling, injuries, and complaining. I'd say he's right on schedule this year. The Saints are ecstatic with their exchange of Bush for Sproles.

Heres the deal. Everybody knew he wasnt a ground pounder except our staff. We need a creative OC that sends him in motion, put him at wr, two back sets having both fl;are out. Its common sense people and this staff has none of it.

Seriously anyone who blames Bush in any way is an idiot. Did they even once throw a screen to him today? Did they do any thing to get him to the edge? We can all agree he isn't a between the tackles guy but he has caught more passes out of the backfield than any back since he has been in the league...and we don't utilize that. Our coaching staff is so incompetent it's gone past laughable.

Why they do not run him off tackle and in 3-4 recievers sets... Running him in i-form is stupid...Let Reggie run routes out the shotgun... However Reggie needs to step it up though

We could have had D Sporles for half the cost, half the "fame", half the threat of injury and twice the production on the field of R Bush.

Heres the deal. Everybody knew he wasnt a ground pounder except our staff. We need a creative OC that sends him in motion, put him at wr, two back sets having both fl;are out. Its common sense people and this staff has none of it.

you are right man. i agree with you 100% people do not understand that the problem is the coaching staff - not utilizing guys to their strengths and instilling no enthusiasm. you can hate ireland all you want but honestly he has brought in some decent talent. we just need a hungry coach with a vision and the moxy to trade up and draft luck.

Back
Top Bottom