Bush most likely gone | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush most likely gone

I like Bush, but RB's are interchangeable.

I wondering if any of these FA's are coming back. lol.

Reports say Bush, Long and Smith will hit the market, sorry but I don't buy that. I understand not wanting to overpay to bring some of our free agents back, but they are not going to let everyone walk. In my opinion, at least one of the big three will be back and maybe even two of them. I also don't see them letting Hartline walk. They may let Starks walk.

not sure i buy it either but i also got a feeling all three of those players feel like they can make more money on the open market...so why settle with us

People gamble with unproven running backs all the time, look at Washington and New England. Let miller take the lead.

bring back Starks and Smith, let Long Hartline and Bush walk.

is good news. It means they like what they've seen from Lamar, and for once Ireland isn't going to shoot himself in the foot by overspending before the player gauges his value.

He can d the same with Long and Smith for all I care. I want Straks and Hartline back though.

When Slimm played the semantics game when I said that Miller was a "for the future" pick last year: this is what I meant. He wasn't drafted to make an impact *right away*. He was drafted to potentially replace Reggie Bush for much cheaper. I'm not claiming it will be successful, of course.

There are lots of really good RB's in the draft. One can be found in round 4 or later if the staff decides not to pick one sooner.

Miller hasn't proven that he can do all the things Bush does. Forget Thomas, he can't stay healthy and when he can he's a fumbler and no better than average. With all our picks if a guy like Lacey falls our way we have to be smart and grab him.

I like Bush and would like to see him resigned but not for more the 3 million a year. I dont know if he would sign for that. I think he good be a good weapon in a Philbin offense.

who cares if reggie bush is gone. He was a burden on the phins anyways with all those fumbles. Get him out of here. and get carpenter out of here too. He cost us the playoffs with those misses on overtime.

Back
Top Bottom