Bush MVP of team, Thank Taylor...Miami 2012 Playoff Contenders!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush MVP of team, Thank Taylor...Miami 2012 Playoff Contenders!!!!!

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
Reggie Bush got real good with more touches and he started doing the one cut and run hard at the line and I gotta say has been super impressive. He is only shaking and baking (in open field) when needed and still making defensive backs and LBs look dum. I love it and give him props on leadership with his "we stink" comment cuz ever since then the team has played better and has great work ethic. If a coach comes in here and doesn't use Bush to our advantage they are dum. This guy should lead the league from scrimmage, he is prolly our second third best WR for sure. I say 1000 yds running and receiving is so believable now!!!!!!

Bush should be MVP of team with Marshall and Moore as consideration. I hope next year brings this team success, with a young QB prospect (hopefully RG3) and hopefully added defensive play makers (passrusher or safety) Gates and clay stepping into bigger roles, gates needs reps and Clay has that TE seam breaking speed to make this offense dangerous.

I feel this team should be a INSTANT PLAYOFF CONTENDER!!!! Gooo Miami 2012!!!!! The lock out hurt us and Sparano but hopefully with a new good staff and a true offseason we excel. Alright Miami!!!!

Much Respect to Taylor u were one of the best all time Miami players. You will be missed bad. I wish we find a player as good as Taylor in the upcoming drafts, love Wake but he can't hold Taylors jock strap (I'll eat crow if he has a better career and I hope he does lol ) Don't come with he wanted to be a redskin and Jet. Not his fault this front office doesn't know how to run a team thanks mister I thought u was GOD Tuna, u suck and I'll eat crow that I thought u were gonna make a difference :/

P.S. If we don't move up or have a QB (luck, RG3) let's take best player available please, a true impact Ed reed type player ;)

Tell me what ya think, and please keep the personal shots to self, let's debate some football like men and woman (if any out there on forum )

agreed with most of your post. dont be surprised if ppl come on here and get mad at you b/c they have nothing better to do but complain about pro football.

my biggest fear is the new guy who comes in here chooses to ignore this season and still not utilize bush as an every down back. (its happened before in this league)

i am happy ireland is staying b/c i feel that may players will remain and will be used correctly with him having say inn personel. so hopefully we keep building. and i agree this is a playoff team with the right coach.

Still think overall even with the defeciencies.this is the best team OVERALL within the past decade..you have a quality duel threat rb tandem,an alpha reciever,great left tackle and a solid defense.why not us??I mean look at the 49ers and all they changed was a coach.they remind me so much of ourselves...let's go dolphinnnnns!!??!!!

agreed with most of your post. dont be surprised if ppl come on here and get mad at you b/c they have nothing better to do but complain about pro football.

my biggest fear is the new guy who comes in here chooses to ignore this season and still not utilize bush as an every down back. (its happened before in this league)

i am happy ireland is staying b/c i feel that may players will remain and will be used correctly with him having say inn personel. so hopefully we keep building. and i agree this is a playoff team with the right coach.

I don't know if I agree with Ireland staying but think he should prolly get this last offseason to prove his self. Hoping that works out tho.
Hope whoever it is they make Bush and Marshall their main offensive with Clay,Thomas, hartline, bess and Gates. We will see tho.
I'm from NJ too, lived in Miami most my life before returning to my home state of NJ.

Still think overall even with the defeciencies.this is the best team OVERALL within the past decade..you have a quality duel threat rb tandem,an alpha reciever,great left tackle and a solid defense.why not us??I mean look at the 49ers and all they changed was a coach.they remind me so much of ourselves...let's go dolphinnnnns!!??!!!

I agree, we can be the Niners of next year with good coaching. I will say we need more playmakers like Aldon Smith that Niners picked last draft. With that we have a chance. We also need either Moore to be that guy or draft that young guy like RG3, Luck or someone unexpected and becomes our Marino/ Brees or surprise beast in Cam Newton.

Would very much like to see Bush with Zone blocking, saw some of it early in the season and it only worked to the left - no surprise there... now they run mostly power and belly which is a slightly better fit for a balanced approach across both sides of 'this' line.

Still would like to see him dance less in the hole, and as you pointed out, he's doing more one cut and go, but zone would really bring that out in him.. as he's got great vision and has that explosion off of the one cut. Ah, I can dream.

Too bad Jake is out, would liked to have seen Jerry get some work at RT with Garner at RG... get more athleticism and movement into the line.

Dumb is spelled with a B :up:

Aside from that, you make some good points.

Reggie has FINALLY learned how to run at the Pro-level it seems. In college, especially against Pac10 teams, he could "Shake and Bake" his way out of about anything and of course into ESPN clips. That doesn't work outside of the Pac10 and obviously not at the Pro level.
Seems like he has finally figured out how to hit the hole, stay active and wait for things to open up a bit. IF he stays healthy, that could end up being a pretty incredible trade in the long run.

I think a true ball-hawk FS would make this a top 3 defense. I honestly do. The talent is there everywhere else, and Nolan has them finally playing 4 quarters.

I'm not angry with taylor for going to the skins, I'm angry about his trip up to jersey. I know you say he didn't have a chioce yadda yadda yadda. Do you really think no team other than the jets would offer taylor a job come on he's jason freaking taylor. Zack thomas had a chance to go to new england to chase a ring and didn't.
Okay to be honest i don't have alot of hatred for taylor it's business i get that. The problem is thomas wasn't given all the hooray when he left. Parcells ran thomas off and i will hate parcells to the end of my days for the way he treated a fins icon.

I agree, we can be the Niners of next year with good coaching. I will say we need more playmakers like Aldon Smith that Niners picked last draft. With that we have a chance. We also need either Moore to be that guy or draft that young guy like RG3, Luck or someone unexpected and becomes our Marino/ Brees or surprise beast in Cam Newton.

The thing that is really funny about the niners is they have the worst Red zone scoring in the league..Something that has plauged Miami the last few years.. I wonder if Harbaugh could have turned us around this year..I doubt it..If we are going to be the Niners next year we better plan on creating more turnovers because thats how they are winning..Power running football and D.

The thing that is really funny about the niners is they have the worst Red zone scoring in the league..Something that has plauged Miami the last few years.. I wonder if Harbaugh could have turned us around this year..I doubt it..If we are going to be the Niners next year we better plan on creating more turnovers because thats how they are winning..Power running football and D.

Power running and D doesn't that make Harbaugh the next Harbaugh or the next Wanny - that kind of play just doesn't cut it in today's NFL ;)

Reggie Bush got real good with more touches and he started doing the one cut and run hard at the line and I gotta say has been super impressive. He is only shaking and baking (in open field) when needed and still making defensive backs and LBs look dum. I love it and give him props on leadership with his "we stink" comment cuz ever since then the team has played better and has great work ethic. If a coach comes in here and doesn't use Bush to our advantage they are dum. This guy should lead the league from scrimmage, he is prolly our second third best WR for sure. I say 1000 yds running and receiving is so believable now!!!!!!

Bush should be MVP of team with Marshall and Moore as consideration. I hope next year brings this team success, with a young QB prospect (hopefully RG3) and hopefully added defensive play makers (passrusher or safety) Gates and clay stepping into bigger roles, gates needs reps and Clay has that TE seam breaking speed to make this offense dangerous.

I feel this team should be a INSTANT PLAYOFF CONTENDER!!!! Gooo Miami 2012!!!!! The lock out hurt us and Sparano but hopefully with a new good staff and a true offseason we excel. Alright Miami!!!!

Much Respect to Taylor u were one of the best all time Miami players. You will be missed bad. I wish we find a player as good as Taylor in the upcoming drafts, love Wake but he can't hold Taylors jock strap (I'll eat crow if he has a better career and I hope he does lol ) Don't come with he wanted to be a redskin and Jet. Not his fault this front office doesn't know how to run a team thanks mister I thought u was GOD Tuna, u suck and I'll eat crow that I thought u were gonna make a difference :/

P.S. If we don't move up or have a QB (luck, RG3) let's take best player available please, a true impact Ed reed type player ;)

Tell me what ya think, and please keep the personal shots to self, let's debate some football like men and woman (if any out there on forum )

Bush wont be here next year. Actually i should say this about the entire roster. They will belong to who ever wants to trade down before the top two QBs comes of the board. Until the darft is over no one is safe.

Dumb is spelled with a B :up:

Aside from that, you make some good points.

Reggie has FINALLY learned how to run at the Pro-level it seems. In college, especially against Pac10 teams, he could "Shake and Bake" his way out of about anything and of course into ESPN clips. That doesn't work outside of the Pac10 and obviously not at the Pro level.
Seems like he has finally figured out how to hit the hole, stay active and wait for things to open up a bit. IF he stays healthy, that could end up being a pretty incredible trade in the long run.

I think a true ball-hawk FS would make this a top 3 defense. I honestly do. The talent is there everywhere else, and Nolan has them finally playing 4 quarters.
Con, I'm with you on the FS thing 100% .. that is why I like Kirkpatrick as Miami's 1st round pick ... he's versatile enough to move to FS in the nickel and dime packages or perhaps a more permanent move to FS .. all I know is, he's talented enough to cover the new age of TE's coming into the league and if Miami FINALLY gets someone like Kirkpatrick; who's big enough and a excellent tackler they just might challenge for the top defense in the league and win 2-3 more games per year!!! as for Bush, what can i say, He's MR Miami to me!!!

I find it hard to believe 1 player will get us close to the best defense in the league
We have allowed 94 points more than San Fran...I player alone isn't going to solve this

Con, I'm with you on the FS thing 100% .. that is why I like Kirkpatrick as Miami's 1st round pick ... he's versatile enough to move to FS in the nickel and dime packages or perhaps a more permanent move to FS .. all I know is, he's talented enough to cover the new age of TE's coming into the league and if Miami FINALLY gets someone like Kirkpatrick; who's big enough and a excellent tackler they just might challenge for the top defense in the league and win 2-3 more games per year!!! as for Bush, what can i say, He's MR Miami to me!!!

I agree a Ball hawk is needed bad, I also feel we need another true pass rusher, someone that can bring pressure but also free up Cam Wake a little. Also I like how the defense has p,ayed better but not elite. Move Wake around and Vonte needs to start jumping some routes too, he isn't bad in coverage but doesn't make big plays either. It's time man lol.

That is true but this year we seem to be a lot better without Henne and I think for them they would prolly be better without Smith. QB makes a big difference in the redzone and Smith isn't cutting it. Just like Henne

Back
Top Bottom