Bush will be Drafted No. 1... But who will be 2nd... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush will be Drafted No. 1... But who will be 2nd...

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
Now taking into consideration that we'll be No. 16 what are our chances to get a Franchise player on the first round??

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: GO FINS 2006 will be ours!!!

Higher than anyone around us, I would think.

We have one of the best talent evaluators as a head coach, with one of the best evaluators on board as well (Mueller), and there are certainly elite players to be had.

Who are they? I'm not sure, but I didn't name myself as assisting in the whole process.

High, I'd say high, but I'll still be hoping for a trade into the top 3 for a topflight signal caller (Texas? USC?)

josekareh said:
So there are only 32 players for 32 teams in the first round?? Can't a 2nd rounder be drfted on the first round??

i thought 2nd rounders are drafted in the second round.

so the answer is no.

second round talent can be drafted in the first round and also first round talent can be drafted in the thrid round (Crowder)

josekareh said:
Now taking into consideration that we'll be No. 16 what are our chances to get a Franchise player on the first round??

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: GO FINS 2006 will be ours!!!

Bush is no longer the lock #1. I think Young might be the 1st player taken..

DreamWeaver said:
1 out of 32.

well its really 31 because denver has 2 1st round draft picks

I think Young as a slight chance to go #1. Davis was signed to a 20 million contract extension... who knows... will make the draft interesting...

Young makes a lot more sense to the Texans because he's a local boy, and Domanick Davis has actually proven that he can play, unlike Carr. I think if they make everyone beleive they are taking Bush, the pick is more tradeable, so that's what they may do. Bush, Young, Leinart, and Ferguson should be the top 4 picks, but not necesarily in that order.

You guys are putting Young as a possible #1??? eesshh......I don't know. He had a great game, and as someone that cares more about a fly than either USC or Texas, I enjoyed the heck out of watching him yesterday, but most of his plays were designed draws, and stuff like that. I don't think yesterdays game puts him at number one. I'm not saying no way, and I'm not taking anything away from young or his arm, but I would like to see him play an entire game as a "QB" before I can put #1 on him.

No way the Texans are getting rid of Carr. If they do get him a Dolphin jersey. Anyone who has watched this kid play knows hes a good QB. The problem is the oline is dreadful. He has been sacked over 60 times the last 3 years. How could anyone we good under those circumstances. If I am the Texans GM I trade #1 and get more picks and draft Brickshaw since they have Davis who is a good back.

Just my 2 cents.

Phinfan said:
No way the Texans are getting rid of Carr. If they do get him a Dolphin jersey. Anyone who has watched this kid play knows hes a good QB. The problem is the oline is dreadful. He has been sacked over 60 times the last 3 years. How could anyone we good under those circumstances. If I am the Texans GM I trade #1 and get more picks and draft Brickshaw since they have Davis who is a good back.

Just my 2 cents.
Carr is a lost puppy, who gas been broken by NFL defenses...

Young is going #1

Phinfan said:
If I am the Texans GM I trade #1 and get more picks and draft Brickshaw since they have Davis who is a good back.

Just my 2 cents.

I totally agree with you on that. They have a young and talented QB and RB already. Just focus on getting a better coach, a real O-Line and a better defense.

Young, IMO may go #1 overall to someone. Bush is no longer the automatic lock to go #1 as he was a couple of days ago.

aboome said:
well its really 31 because denver has 2 1st round draft picks

But they have 2 chances in the first round so our chances are not changed.

So...there was a talking snail in the desert?
...you're focusing on the wrong part of the story.

RLMIAMI said:
Bush is no longer the lock #1. I think Young might be the 1st player taken..

bush is still number one buddy. sorry.

either the texans get him (stupid move) or they trade down with someone (jets once they get a 2nd/3rd round pick from kc for herm) and jets get bush.

Back
Top Bottom