Bush will be Drafted No. 1... But who will be 2nd... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush will be Drafted No. 1... But who will be 2nd...

Well, even though Leinart did not really help himself last night, I still wouldn't base an opinion on one game...good or bad. That being said, I think the Saints take him a #2...but they will entertain offers for the pick. If Young declares I think the Saints may be incline to take him instead. I've pretty much made up my mind if Young declares...Cutler will slide to us at #16. If not we will not draft a QB in round 1.

I don't know about Young... yes, he looked good and fast last night, but the NFL is a WHOLE different game. Everyone is fast and big and strong in the NFL...

Biochem said:
Young will be the NFL QB Vick was supposed to be...

screw both of them.

get a pocket passer first. i couldn't care about being on espn for highlight reels.

btw check out the playoff teams this year. see how many of them are led BY POCKET PASSERS!!

leave the running to ronnie and ricky.

i also thank god you guys aren't dont control the draft or we would be in trouble.

death7star said:
i thought 2nd rounders are drafted in the second round.

so the answer is no.

second round talent can be drafted in the first round and also first round talent can be drafted in the thrid round (Crowder)

and later in the 4th (will poole)

Anyone who thinks Young is the #1 pick is smoking something.... I love the guy as a college player but not as Superman NFL QB.

1) He's very dangerous as a runner but that doesn't work in the NFL. Against some teams, yes, but most top teams know how to defend that nowadays.

2) He really can't thread the needle. He is more accurate than a couple NFL QB's, but not better than other QB's in the draft.

This is not to say he will not be a good NFL QB, it's just saying he's not a Manning type#1 pick.

death7star said:
screw both of them.

get a pocket passer first. i couldn't care about being on espn for highlight reels.

btw check out the playoff teams this year. see how many of them are led BY POCKET PASSERS!!

i also thank god you guys aren't dont control the draft or we would be in trouble.

you need to understand that Young is a pocket passer his runs are on designed plays very rarely he scrambles on a broken play in fact most of his yards were on the option the guy can stick it in the pocket he aint no shrimp...

The only issue is his mechanics he releases the ball very low (Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Leaf, Kyle Boller)

josekareh said:
So there are only 32 players for 32 teams in the first round?? Can't a 2nd rounder be drfted on the first round??

aboome said:
well its really 31 because denver has 2 1st round draft picks

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

What kind of math are they teaching nowadays?

death7star said:
screw both of them.

Young could become similar to McNabb in a couple of years, and McNabb lead his team to a Super Bowl and 4 consecutive conference championship games...and Young, like McNabb will probably thrive in a pocket setting and when he has to take off. You're going to have a QB that can do both with this guy.

josekareh said:
Now taking into consideration that we'll be No. 16 what are our chances to get a Franchise player on the first round??

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: GO FINS 2006 will be ours!!!

Number 2 is leinart to NO

RLMIAMI said:
Bush is no longer the lock #1. I think Young might be the 1st player taken..

I agree, Bushes stock went down and Youngs went up IMO. they are still both top 5 selections.

Back
Top Bottom