By Any Means Necessary: For Those Who Want The Dolphins To Have The Highest Draft Pick Possible | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By Any Means Necessary: For Those Who Want The Dolphins To Have The Highest Draft Pick Possible

I think given the team needs it’s not that big of a deal where they pick this year. I want to keep winning.

For those of you still eyeing Haskins:

First, the bad news:
  • The Jets as of now hold the #3 overall pick. They don't need a QB, but they're in a prime position to trade with another team wanting a QB.
  • Raiders are at #4 and might take a QB. I think a trade down is more likely.
  • The Lions, Bucs, Giants, Jaguars, Bengals, and Broncos could all potentially be interested in trading up for a QB and they're all ahead of us. Competition will be stiff as always.
On a positive note:
  • The Cardinals and 49ers still hold the top 2 picks. They're both heavily invested in young QBs, so they'll make for great trade partners. A trade up to the top 2 will be very expensive of course, but it's possible.
  • Gruden has ridiculous job stability due to his guaranteed contract. He has time to pick his guy at QB, so it might not be this year.
  • If the Dolphins do us a big favor and lose vs Buffalo, could have either the 10th or 11th pick. I didn't care enough to compare strength of schedule over 16 games for the Dolphins vs Falcons lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom