By reports, we were willing to entertain a trade for Deshawn Watson. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By reports, we were willing to entertain a trade for Deshawn Watson.

fishfanmiami

See you in the Lounge
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do we pick a QB at 6 and let Tua and the picked QB battle it out? If Fields dropped there I would strongly consider it.
by-reports-we-were-willing-to-entertain-a-trade-for-deshawn-watson.

Link to these reports please

EJay

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
What does checking into Deshaun Watson's availability have to do with us drafting the 3rd, 4th, or 5th QB taken in this draft?

It’s just more silly thinking from those that have far too much time to overanalyze everything.

I mean, if MIA really wanted a QB — they were in pretty darn good position to get one at 3, no?

Yet some folks want to fool themselves into believing they traded down 3 spots to still take a QB.

Common sense is in very short supply these days.

circumstances

The key's in the fudge
Club Member
Reaction score
It’s just more silly thinking from those that have far too much time to overanalyze everything.

I mean, if MIA really wanted a QB — they were in pretty darn good position to get one at 3, no?

Yet some folks want to fool themselves into believing they traded down 3 spots to still take a QB.

Common sense is in very short supply these days.
Of course.

Just trying to hear the line of thinking to see if I could follow along.

Somehow showing interest in a top 5 veteran QB means you are in the market to draft a QB high to compete with your 2nd year 5th overall pick?

Top Bottom