By reports, we were willing to entertain a trade for Deshawn Watson. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By reports, we were willing to entertain a trade for Deshawn Watson.

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been posted.

Don't let them get to you rook. This is what we do here at FinHeaven. Trial by fire.

Thanks for trying to your best to let us know this info unfortunately we already knew. So some of us are pissed that we could potentially have this guy on our team. The guy is great football player and likes to hire prostitutes just like the owner the New England Patriots.

I think we are going to end up with him in the end. I would prefer Tua or both.

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Of course there is, all those people with egg on their face, with Flores saying Tua is their guy, still hope that Watson is traded for by Miami, so that they can say write in huge bold Letters. TOLD YOU SO!!!

Then again, Miami drafted Waddle, so that must mean Miami is still interested in Watson?

Or maybe more accurately, Miami with the draft of Waddle are as interested in Watson, as they were before...0 intetest in the Malcontent QB with the huge salary.

1972forever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Don't let them get to you rook. This is what we do here at FinHeaven. Trial by fire.

Thanks for trying to your best to let us know this info unfortunately we already knew. So some of us are pissed that we could potentially have this guy on our team. The guy is great football player and likes to hire prostitutes just like the owner the New England Patriots.

I think we are going to end up with him in the end. I would prefer Tua or both.
Watson is said to prefer the massages in Las Vegas and Washington more than in Miami. Since he has to approve any trade, he obviously would prefer the Raiders and the WFT over the Dolphins because getting the right type massage is obviously his top priority.

kdog69

Rookie
Reaction score

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Club Member
Reaction score
This gets my vote for thread of the year!!! 😐

Holy ****…..This bordering on the ridiculous now. No offense to the OP, but for **** sake people….Us your ****en heads. Mods….. Could you please do us all a favor and immediately ban all Deshaun Watson threads until someone actually shows some balls (probably a bad use of wording in this situation) and actually trades for him?

circumstances

I'm Coming Out of the Boooooth!
Club Member
Reaction score
Watson is said to prefer the massages in Las Vegas and Washington more than in Miami. Since he has to approve any trade, he obviously would prefer the Raiders and the WFT over the Dolphins because getting the right type massage is obviously his top priority.
I spoke to Watson.

If this goes any further south he plans to move to Jakarta, Indonesia.

He likes it because it has "jak" right in the name!

HollowBeast

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Why post this garbage?
Watson has a pile of Legal issues..
this must have been his agent trying to convince someone about the secrets that for sure know one in management would divulge .
I do t care about Watson. All he would bring is negative Media and more accounts coming out of the woodwork.
it appears he put himself in a bad position , once due processes are done and he is available I’m sure smarter people will decide his worth IF ANY!

SCOTTY

Club Member
Reaction score
I have come to terms Watson and Rodgers will be linked to us until they are traded.

If either is seriously being considered by FloCo...all i have to say is Grier better low ball the shiz on an offer...LOWball...

1972forever

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The latest report is that NO teams have contacted the Texans about a trade involving Watson. Until his legal issues are resolved, no other NFL is going to trade anything for a player who might not even play in 2021.
The Dolphins should offer them a 7th round pick in 2025 and see if they bite.

gregorygrant83

Club Member
Reaction score
If I could get Watson cheap I might trade a first for him, have him on the non-football related inactive list. Then in 2022 or 2023 Miami will either know what they have in Tua and trade Watson whose value will go back up after the legal issue has played out. If Tua struggles you can trade him in 2023 and you already have Watson onboard and ready to take over.

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom