By reports, we were willing to entertain a trade for Deshawn Watson. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By reports, we were willing to entertain a trade for Deshawn Watson.

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don’t attack posters because that isn’t what this forum is all about. Enjoy watching Tua as the Dolphins QB for the next decade. Otherwise I have nothing else to say to someone like you who seems to enjoy writing childish gibberis.
Never said you attacked me. You are one of the last people from whom I'd worry about an attack...

What I said is that you remind me of a crazy wife trying to start an argument for no other reason than she's crazy...

It's corny and petty...I have left the Tua thing alone only he sinks or swims. The people who chap their lips on Tua's a** run around on all these Tua posts that are floating around and trying to garner empathy for their pettiness.

Until the season is over, f*kc Tua and all those bowing before him.

Birdmond

Club Member
Reaction score
Not going to read this garbage again but of course Miami was willing to upgrade the most important position in professional sports. I hope they look to upgrade every year until they get a guy that throws like Marino and runs a 3.9

Top Bottom