By this team next week, this game could be a distant memory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

By this team next week, this game could be a distant memory

DolphinFanMan

Rookie
Reaction score
I know losing today is tough, I'm not happy and I know most Dolphins fans are not either but I mean let's get off the subject of putting down our guys and think for a few minutes. If NE loses to a tough team in Pittsburgh and the Dolphins can go out and take care of business against the Rams...then we're right back to where we started. All you can do is keep trying to stay in it longer and longer into the season. Let's not throw all of our guys under the bus for one loss.

the team and all of us should move on to the rams... but i hope the dolphins remember this feeling when we play the patriots again next season.

I know losing today is tough, I'm not happy and I know most Dolphins fans are not either but I mean let's get off the subject of putting down our guys and think for a few minutes. If NE loses to a tough team in Pittsburgh and the Dolphins can go out and take care of business against the Rams...then we're right back to where we started. All you can do is keep trying to stay in it longer and longer into the season. Let's not throw all of our guys under the bus for one loss.

Try and tell that to the idiots who are creating threads that blame the loss on one player.

The two wild card teams are going to be the Ravens and Colts. We could very well go 10-6 and not make it like in 02...

Back
Top Bottom