Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It amazes me how much Cincinnati dominated. I didn't expect that. Like Miami the week before, they made sure Josh Allen didn't hurt them with his legs.

But it was more what the Bengals did on offense. Thirty first downs, 172 yards rushing. Obviously, Buffalo couldn't focus on just stopping the run game like against Miami.

But one thing I noticed that maybe McDaniel can take away. Those little passes, sometimes behind the scrimmages, were consistently gaining nice yards for the Bengals. With Chase and Higgins running deep, those were virtually unstoppable. No question, the Dolphins should be able to do that.

Also for those that had the questions in the other thread that I cannot post in.

1. Yes I did process my refund for my tickets in ATL. (I never said I got the cash yet) 10-14 days

2. I no longer get upset and let football dictate my mood long term. Yes the game sucked. Yep they lost. That’s football. The issues I have been talking about with this team have been shown. But got to spend time with my parents. Got to see friends and family I don’t see often. Enjoyed good conversations and all and all had a fun entertaining game.

3. I am here. Like I always am. I am still surprised people just think I disappear. Seriously it is like they have me confused with someone else.

4. After I get some sleep will be in full offseason mode. Looking at prospects and offseason. Now that said so those that seem to think i disappear. Fair warning I do tend to not visit football message boards as much during the offseason.

5. All the digs were read and some I enjoyed. Others were pretty blah. All and all another football season in the books. Now comes the times for change, tweaks, retooling, and getting ready to do it all again.
I know people here give you **** but I enjoy your take on things, BillsFan. Looking forward to more smack talk next season and some more exciting games!

Last edited:
The games against the Dolphins drain all the energy out of that Team. Our getting to the playoffs made a difference.
We exposed how to rattle Josh Allen and pass against their defense. Well done Coach Daniels!

The games against the Dolphins drain all the energy out of that Team. Our getting to the playoffs made a difference.
We exposed how to rattle Josh Allen and pass against their defense. Well done Coach Daniels!
Umm, McDaniels is the coach for the Raiders, it is McDaniel WITHOUT the S, get it right!

If he did that he was absolutely correct. That was an extremely difficult situation for the Bills with very little chance they could maintain prior level, especially over a series of games.

It was ineptly evaluated by the public in terms of how the team would be impacted. I'll never understand the notion that downers lead to emotional ups, or that uppers lead to emotional downs. I'm talking results, not substance. I had a roommate in Las Vegas who sharply understood that shocking negatives cause a hangover effect. His favorite betting scenario was to go against a road team if its prior game was a late unbelievable collapse. And he was correct. I saw him collect big time after time, especially in college sports.

Somehow the public prefers to believe that a devastating setback will lead to high energy rebound. That's not how it works. Normal NFL defeats lead to positive energy if the team is on the road the following week. Buffalo's scenario all but guaranteed lower energy and focus level.

A flat tire is no longer round.
What amazing insight. - LOL

I am surprised that Frazier has not been fired yet
Season 2 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

From super bowl favorites to talks of firings. Afc east is up 👆 for grabs 🐻

As opposed to the embarrassing horde of "lAwL bIlLs FaN gO bAcK tO bUfFaLo FoRuMs" posters that want their echo chamber at all costs?

You say "lap up", but some people may actually give a **** about getting the perspective from the other side.
Kewl

Back
Top Bottom