Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Definitely not in the give up draft picks for a coach mode those draft picks are needed for cheap players.
More like give up on life, your QB is a red zone turnover machine chump who can't win the big one!

And your trench play is CUPCAKE!

So happy that you come in peace because your team is falling to peaces (pun intended).

Oh Danny boy, the pipes the piiiiiiiiiiipes are calling....

They made it further than we did when we were all in. This post defies logic.

Cam Newton > Josh Allen

I saw a funny meme comparing Cam Newton to Josh Allen. The premise: both are mobile, big, strong-armed QBs known as erratic throwers. The difference? Cam was an all-pro who took Carolina to the Super Bowl.

Seriously it no longer does. Football is entertainment it doesn’t control my life. That was part of the maturation process of me as a fan. I get it if you don’t believe me. It’s fine. To be honest the only thing I am super pissed about was losing the easy 4x to 6x face value return I would have got for the 6
Tickets I got in Atlanta. Oooo well.
I dont believe a single word of it. First because you spend A LOT of time in this forum. There are NFL fanatics, there are NFL mega fanatics and then there are the ones that even get on rival teams boards so they can get all the inside info from fans point of view. I am not even a super fan and when mi Dolphins lose I really feel bad. A fan like you who spend time on rivals forum, should feel like dying after a defeat like that. Expectations were at SKY high when season started. Superbowl favourites. Allen the next coming of Elway and all of that.

It amazes me how much Cincinnati dominated. I didn't expect that. Like Miami the week before, they made sure Josh Allen didn't hurt them with his legs.

But it was more what the Bengals did on offense. Thirty first downs, 172 yards rushing. Obviously, Buffalo couldn't focus on just stopping the run game like against Miami.

But one thing I noticed that maybe McDaniel can take away. Those little passes, sometimes behind the scrimmages, were consistently gaining nice yards for the Bengals. With Chase and Higgins running deep, those were virtually unstoppable. No question, the Dolphins should be able to do that.

I like how Cincy lined up Chase in the backfield & infrequently dumped it off to him.

p.s. 19 total rushes (8 by Joshie). At some point, that's going to blow up in their faces, I can only hope I'm watching & Romo is announcing.

I like how Cincy lined up Chase in the backfield & infrequently dumped it off to him.

p.s. 19 total rushes (8 by Joshie). At some point, that's going to blow up in their faces, I can only hope I'm watching & Romo is announcing.
For some reason, I feel like everything comes together for Allen when he's getting some yards on the ground. Maybe it's a confidence thing, or just enjoying that physical part of the game.

More like give up on life, your QB is a red zone turnover machine chump who can't win the big one!

And your trench play is CUPCAKE!

So happy that you come in peace because your team is falling to peaces (pun intended).

Oh Danny boy, the pipes the piiiiiiiiiiipes are calling....
Ahhh yeah because you finally got a game in the playoffs to talk about the QB.. Yippie congrats, I would talk yours but he didnt play (a trend).

Yes the OL does suck no argument there, glad fixes can happen.

I dont believe a single word of it. First because you spend A LOT of time in this forum. There are NFL fanatics, there are NFL mega fanatics and then there are the ones that even get on rival teams boards so they can get all the inside info from fans point of view. I am not even a super fan and when mi Dolphins lose I really feel bad. A fan like you who spend time on rivals forum, should feel like dying after a defeat like that. Expectations were at SKY high when season started. Superbowl favourites. Allen the next coming of Elway and all of that.
Because football as an hole is nothing more than Entertainment. Sorry I get it you dont think someone can evolve to stop something that they have no control over and is for entertainment purposes control their life. Well I have, the cool thing is you believing me or not also doesnt affect my life.

Back
Top Bottom