Bye bye Burfalo! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Won 13 BECAUSE of Allen. That comment was the way to say you donā€™t know anything about the Bills without saying you are clueless

5 of those 13 wins Allen had 87 or lower QB rating. 4 of them were below 80

Pretty obvious that the Defense had a big part in those 5 wins where Allen didn't play up to the average NFL QB standards.

What perspective is that? That a bunch of people on here are talking **** about buffalo because some other team knocked them out of the playoffs? That's logical to you? "Haha, we couldn't beat you but another team did". Kinda weak if you ask me. And what did I say that wasn't true? The other poster said buffalo was mediocre. That may be true but they beat us 2 out of 3. So answer me, what does that make us?
I donā€™t think the bills are average at all, I just think you lack perspective on our team, itā€™s situation and circumstances that weā€™re dealt to us..

To truly understand where your team is as far as how good they are youā€™ve got to use perspective on so many variables

and the way "some" bills fans talk about Tua and his availabilty.. better be careful because karma is a bitch and they better pray josh allen dials it down because one day his availability might be of concern
Karma isn't really a bitch. If you think about it most shitty people never get what's coming to them. And if it exists in the football realm why did that puss Tom Brady win so many superbowls and we haven't won a playoff game in 20 years. And what did the Lions do to deserve their fate?

Last edited:
Won 13 BECAUSE of Allen. That comment was the way to say you donā€™t know anything about the Bills without saying you are clueless
No, I know exactly what I said. Allen's turnovers are huge part of their losses. The defense carried a lot of those 13 wins. So yes, the bills won IN SPITE OF Allen.

In fairness, the whole team sucked last week. ;)
326990219_479363101059471_6246831363503019384_n.jpg

Another stat to note in the Bills 13 win season. The Bills defense was 4th in turnovers caused, with 27 on the season. The other teams that had similar success in that crucial stat.

Dallas (divisional round)
SF (conf championship)
Cincinnati (conf championship)
Chargers (Wild Card)
Philadelphia (conf championship)

forcing turnover equates to wins and a late run in the playoffs. It's not all just Josh Allen.......

Karma isn't really a bitch. If you think about it most shitty people never get what's coming to them. And if it exists in the football realm why did that puss Tom Brady win so many superbowls and we haven't won a playoff game in 20 years. And what did the Lions d0 to deserve their fate?
Youā€™re right, doesnā€™t always work but hopefully more times than not, good things happen to good people.
And the lions have the same number of Super Bowls as the bills. Lol

Back
Top Bottom