Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well it's all over with now so fans of both teams can just sit back and watch other games and talk about the next season 🐻

Screw them. I know one thing, the Bills seem 1000% less scary this off-season, they have been exposed as just mediocre
Well, they beat us 2 out of 3, so what does that make the Dolphins? This thread is ridiculous

Ahhh yeah because you finally got a game in the playoffs to talk about the QB.. Yippie congrats, I would talk yours but he didnt play (a trend).

Yes the OL does suck no argument there, glad fixes can happen.
Chris Grier must have been drafting your OLine. Your guys are injured, hard to tell the actual quality. On the other hand, with the exception of Hunt and Williams(and Armstead for 12 games a year) our guys are injured AND not so good.

Chris Grier must have been drafting your OLine. Your guys are injured, hard to tell the actual quality. On the other hand, with the exception of Hunt and Williams(and Armstead for 12 games a year) our guys are injured AND not so good.
Our OL Sucks.

Dawkins is a Solid Starter
Morse is the Best on (with 7 documented Concussions now) - time to look to move on
Bates playing out of position on the Right (AVG at best anyway on left)

Saffold is a tire Fire
Brown is a tire Fire

The entire OL regressed from AVG to utter crap this year

Appreciate it. No longer in upstate Ny. Actually no longer in Orlando either. Moved up to MD this summer.

I will be here posting about your offseason moves. Probably be away a bit. Have something to do I write off-season primers on each Bills position group to prep for the offseason which does consume a lot of my pre UFA time.
No thank you, we don’t need your opinion on our teams off-season, stick to the bills when we play you.

Back
Top Bottom