Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dont believe a single word of it. First because you spend A LOT of time in this forum. There are NFL fanatics, there are NFL mega fanatics and then there are the ones that even get on rival teams boards so they can get all the inside info from fans point of view. I am not even a super fan and when mi Dolphins lose I really feel bad. A fan like you who spend time on rivals forum, should feel like dying after a defeat like that. Expectations were at SKY high when season started. Superbowl favourites. Allen the next coming of Elway and all of that.
Yes sir, anyone who posts that much on another teams board and his own obviously is obsessed with the team..

He’s lying when he says he isn’t, or in denial :)

If Tua plays last week the bills would of got their asses kicked at home lol.

Anyone with any football acumen knows that

Yes sir, anyone who posts that much on another teams board and his own obviously is obsessed with the team..

Maybe you win. Maybe you don’t. We would know if your QB wast made of glass though.

and the way "some" bills fans talk about Tua and his availabilty.. better be careful because karma is a bitch and they better pray josh allen dials it down because one day his availability might be of concern

Aside from @GBpackers10 who actually roots for us when there's no Packers conflict, I am generally not an advocate of opposing fans on FH. Those here long enough remember the unrelenting offensive I directed at a particularly egregious sneakily passive aggressive jets fan.

However given that, BFIP relatively speaking is one of the less infuriating ones compared to the many who have filtered through here over the years IMO.

Aside from @GBpackers10 who actually roots for us when there's no Packers conflict, I am generally not an advocate of opposing fans on FH. Those here long enough remember the the flack I directed at a particularly egregious sneakily passive aggressive jets fan.

However given that, BFIP relatively speaking is one of the less infuriating ones compared to the many who have filtered through here over the years IMO.
Appreciate it. And I truly also cheer for you all when no Bills conflict as well.

and the way "some" bills fans talk about Tua and his availabilty.. better be careful because karma is a bitch and they better pray josh allen dials it down because one day his availability might be of concern
Ooooo yeah I like this kinda party :)

For your sake you better hope lol
he's supposedly a "fan in peace" yet all he has done is bash Tua and his concussions and stating he is made of glass.
call me crazy but doesn't that seem like a ploy to just piss off fans on this site.
and this coming from a fan base that kept saying "prayers for damar"
i guess in some fans minds any player who has had to retire due to concussions or head injuries are soft..
their families might disagree though

Your lack of perspective is ridiculous
What perspective is that? That a bunch of people on here are talking **** about buffalo because some other team knocked them out of the playoffs? That's logical to you? "Haha, we couldn't beat you but another team did". Kinda weak if you ask me. And what did I say that wasn't true? The other poster said buffalo was mediocre. That may be true but they beat us 2 out of 3. So answer me, what does that make us?

Is that an invite for a sleepover?
car sliding GIF

Back
Top Bottom