Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What perspective is that? That a bunch of people on here are talking **** about buffalo because some other team knocked them out of the playoffs? That's logical to you? "Haha, we couldn't beat you but another team did". Kinda weak if you ask me. And what did I say that wasn't true? The other poster said buffalo was mediocre. That may be true but they beat us 2 out of 3. So answer me, what does that make us?
we outplayed them in the playoffs and the refs screwed us. even honest buffalo fans acknowledge that. add to that the injuries, not only tua but oline and secondary.
but you're right, nobody feels sorry for you lose .. next man up and overcome the bad calls

he's supposedly a "fan in peace" yet all he has done is bash Tua and his concussions and stating he is made of glass.
call me crazy but doesn't that seem like a ploy to just piss off fans on this site.
and this coming from a fan base that kept saying "prayers for damar"
i guess in some fans minds any player who has had to retire due to concussions or head injuries are soft..
their families might disagree though
You want to talk trash? But yet you cannot handle when it is talked back? Interesting

Ahhh yeah because you finally got a game in the playoffs to talk about the QB.. Yippie congrats, I would talk yours but he didnt play (a trend).
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

Last edited:
Aside from @GBpackers10 who actually roots for us when there's no Packers conflict, I am generally not an advocate of opposing fans on FH. Those here long enough remember the unrelenting offensive I directed at a particularly egregious sneakily passive aggressive jets fan.

However given that, BFIP relatively speaking is one of the less infuriating ones compared to the many who have filtered through here over the years IMO.
Over the years you and I have been in agreement 99.9% of the time. This particular sentiment falls into that 0.1%. BFIP's passive aggressive bullshit has worn my nerves translucently thin, and I'm over it. Nothing he says holds any merit to me.

Maybe you win. Maybe you don’t. We would know if your QB wast made of glass though.
F46FA854-AD2E-4305-858A-AE0E48DABEA0.jpeg

E43905C4-1243-4C12-A49B-2D14E334F607.jpeg

On pace to be greatest fumbler all time - ball security just not his thang

A76F50AE-D46A-4D5A-B2B7-D6388706A80F.jpeg

43D76264-0A46-4286-8C32-69403CB68D7F.jpeg

We have seen steady improvement … not … something to look forwards to

E61673C7-DD9A-4159-9D1E-B52ABE253946.jpeg
Special thanks
@fishfanmiami

Attachments

• B2F259C2-DD75-4206-9D59-DF5F4EA5589F.jpeg
    B2F259C2-DD75-4206-9D59-DF5F4EA5589F.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
You want to talk trash? But yet you cannot handle when it is talked back? Interesting
Lol.. how can a one talk trash when their team hasn’t won a super bowl EVER. If anything, they are the poster boy team for choking. Congrats on winning a playoff game against an injured team, playing without their first string QB, out with a head injury (made of glass in your words).
Prayers for damar.. I truly hope he is comeback player of the year. (But in a losing season, I’m not crazy)

Lol.. how can a one talk trash when their team hasn’t won a super bowl EVER. If anything, they are the poster boy team for choking. Congrats on winning a playoff game against an injured team, playing without their first string QB, out with a head injury (made of glass in your words).
Prayers for damar.. I truly hope he is comeback player of the year. (But in a losing season, I’m not crazy)
Sure a lot of Flexing for a 1 and some team. I guess that is a technique when you team cannot do it live vicariously though teams that can.

Back
Top Bottom