bye spielman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye spielman

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
story tonight/tomorrow says Saban and Spielman had a major blowout two weeks ago ... leading to his resignation....

leading candidate is likely Baltimore's George Kokinis...

Thanks for the news! I can't wait to read about the blowout.

Thanks once again PC :up:

Can you tell us about George Kokinis?

actually, little-to-nothing is said about the blowout... just that it happened, and that Spielman got no support after the draft...

Kokinis is director of player personnel with the Ravens... worked with Saban with the Browns back in the day...

I just said in another thread ,make no mistake RS was let go. Resigning just lets him save face.IMO

Ahh man. I wanted to see if Spielman stole Saban's snacks.

PressCoverage said:
actually, little-to-nothing is said about the blowout... just that it happened, and that Spielman got no support after the draft...

But why would he wait this long to quit?

PhinDude88 said:
But why would he wait this long to quit?

dunno... waiting to get fired so he could collect unemployment? ... waiting for a call back from Ogunleye for a place to stay?

This George Kokinis sounds like he is a perfect match. He is used to be one of the scouts with the Ravens and he helped bring in Ray Lewis,Ed Reed and etc.

I'm glad Rick's gone. He was part of the old regime and we're starting over. Good luck Rick.

I don't know anything about Kokinis except I remember reading the Patriots were interested in him but the Ravens wouldn't let him interview. The Ravens must be scrambling to retain their personnel department after Savage left for Cleveland. I think Kokinis was promoted after Savage left.

Back
Top Bottom