bye week too early? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye week too early?

I was hoping for midseason bye week, not week 4. Yeah, it depends on a lot of factors, mainly injuries. But it's too early in my opinion, and I believe someone here put it nicely when they said "What good did it do us last year?".

Having it Week 4 sucks,,,but it could have been earlier. We just need to build momentum each week and hopefully we will be ready to play our best in December (unlike past years where we fell apart every December). I'd rather play New England later (November at home) and the January 1st game should be great too. :)

I think its to early in the season , but we will have to wait and see who gets hurt and how well we play.
Denver ,Those Damn Jets and Carolina could prove to be tough.
I wish it was after New Orleans, that way we would be heathly for Altanta ,and those Patroits

painnotpleasure said:
I was hoping for midseason bye week, not week 4. Yeah, it depends on a lot of factors, mainly injuries. But it's too early in my opinion, and I believe someone here put it nicely when they said "What good did it do us last year?".
What good did anything do us last year?

That's one reason why that's possibly the worst answer in this thread....the other reason is that we DID NOT have an early bye week last year.....it was in week 10.

I tried registering last night just to post about this. Our bye week, for as long as I can remember, always seems to be very early. I always felt this really hurt some of our playoff pushes and healing our injuries. It always seem we have it around week 4.

Back
Top Bottom