bye week too early? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bye week too early?

mdfinsfan44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think the bye week is too early,but with the extra pre-season game it may help.last year was better with it around week 10.

I agree with Schad....with a new coaching staff and new team philosophy, an early bye week will give this team a chance to regroup if they need it.

With the exception of last year, we always get screwed every year with the early bye.

depends on injuries. We don't know who will be healthy and who wont

inFINSible said:
I agree with Schad....with a new coaching staff and new team philosophy, an early bye week will give this team a chance to regroup if they need it.

:yeahthat: Normally I would hate having an early bye week,but Saban will be happy about it coming after week3 IMHO.He will definitly make "some" adjustments.

inFINSible said:

Not to mention after we get done playing a leg-whipping, dirty playing Broncos the first game, the bye in the 4th week might be needed to get our injured defensive linemen back before going into Buffalo.

The bye week it's perfect for me, i'll have the chance to go watch my firs NFL game (SF vs Arizona) without missing a fins game.

If Ricky were to comeback, the early bye will give him an extra week to be in better shape.

I will feel good with 2-1 going into the byeweek, with one of those wins coming aganist the jets.

mdfinsfan44 said:
I think the bye week is too early,but with the extra pre-season game it may help.last year was better with it around week 10.

Saban's practice philosophy is one of getting the fundamentals down with not a lot of contact.

Maybe KB21 or Tigerfan can enlighten us as to how many injuries were sustained during LSU practices, I doubt very many.

Perhaps an early bye will be just what we need considering the new team coming off training camp and a long pre-season.

It all depends on when injuries happen. If guys get banged up early, it will be great to have it so early in the year.

Back
Top Bottom