Byron Jones on GMFB: "Expect big jump from Tua" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Jones on GMFB: "Expect big jump from Tua"

Amazing.. he drops those, yet I keep seeing the hilite of his diving catch on the sideline.

Wr's like him cost Qb's their jobs. I see no value in keeping him and his salary. His return game is not that special

Plays like that make me wonder how different things would be for Rosen if Grant catches it

It was in the Buffalo game.
Overall...you can nitpick and always find exceptions....only one team has ever been perfect...and I got to witness it!

We need more edge pash rush and some development but our defense was far ahead of our offense.

Overall...you can nitpick and always find exceptions....only one team has ever been perfect...and I got to witness it!

We need more edge pash rush and some development but our defense was far ahead of our offense.
But it was done with rentals... some of whom are already gone.

Our offense has three young linemen, a young QB, a couple of young RBs, young tight ends, several young receivers, if one of the units looks poised to take a leap forward (without adding anything), it's the offense. The only good player who might leave soon is Gesicki (who half of the people on here wants to get rid of).

Now, I'm not saying that we shouldn't add ONE receiver, ONE later round power back, and ONE more lineman to improve what we already have, but the unit with the actual holes is our defense. The problematic unit is the one with the two safeties that we all know will only be here another year or so... the unit with Baker and Ogbah who are on the last year of their contract... the unit that jettisoned Lawson and Van Noy...

Too many people pat ourselves on the back when they look at our defense and never really look at how few of these guys will be staying. Wilkins, Davis, Seiler, Van Ginkle, and the two Jones... maybe X, are the only ones guaranteed to be here in two years. That's a lot of long term holes.

I don't think that Flores misses this fact, and I think that more of the upcoming draft will be defensive than people realize. ...and then I expect that the all offense guys will cry... a lot. Just like they did last year when we spent most of our draft fixing our lines.

I could be wrong... but that is how I think it will go.

Back
Top Bottom