Byron Jones on GMFB: "Expect big jump from Tua" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Byron Jones on GMFB: "Expect big jump from Tua"

Tua is going to throw for 32tds/ 3600 yds
Hmm, decent knowing Flores will want to run the ball.

If Tua keeps his Int's in the single digits those will be solid numbers. However, with a 17th game added I would like it to be more like
34 Tds/ 4000 yards.

My prediction- first offensive play from scrimmage will be a play action 75 yard bomb to ( name you receiver).

Get the fans excited early

Byron said everything you would expect/hope he would say about his QB.

What I got out of this the most was a better feel for who Jones is. Adds to the picture of what type of guys are "Flores guys."

Makes me wonder if
Byron said everything you would expect/hope he would say about his QB.

What I got out of this the most was a better feel for who Jones is. Adds to the picture of what type of guys are "Flores guys."
Makes me wonder if Van noy and Lawson were possibly some of the players who allegedly spoke negatively of Tua to the press.

Speak ill of our franchise QB? No problem...... We'll just trade you to Houston. Have fun lol

Makes me wonder if

Makes me wonder if Van noy and Lawson were possibly some of the players who allegedly spoke negatively of Tua to the press.

Speak ill of our franchise QB? No problem...... We'll just trade you to Houston. Have fun lol
KvN was rumored to be one of the sources

If Tua keeps his Int's in the single digits those will be solid numbers. However, with a 17th game added I would like it to be more like
34 Tds/ 4000 yards.

My prediction- first offensive play from scrimmage will be a play action 75 yard bomb to ( name you receiver).

Agree, 12 QBs had 4000+ last season. Plus the extra game, a top 10 QB should have at least 4k.

Agree, 12 QBs had 4000+ last season. Plus the extra game, a top 10 QB should have at least 4k.
I know what you mean but I hate using total numbers on anything. Its full of noise and sometime leads to faulty assumptions(if thats even an expression... not sure?). For example, 4 of the top 10 QBs in total yards had a losing record. Its that throwing alot of yards is a bad thing, its that alot of the time, trailing teams have more pass attempt which leads to... more yards.

Like like to use effeciency better, ie. a top 10 QB should be at least X efficient. There's alot less noise in there IMO.

Tua is going to throw for 32tds/ 3600 yds

34 Tds/ 4000 yards.

dropped by grant

Back
Top Bottom