Reaction score
PeterJNO said:
According to FootballsFuture.com [font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]
2005 NFL Mock Draft
[/font]
[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]By: Robert Davis | Updated: 3/23/2005
[/font]
Source: http://www.footballsfuture.com/2005/mock2005.html

I'm all for Caddy, and think there is a chance we take him, but this is a horrible mock draft with no credibility to it.

Only thing weird with it is CLE not getting a QB.

Anyone is still an option until the commish says "With the 2nd pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select:____________" Until then. All options are open. Smith, Rodgers, Benson, Brown, Caddy,Williams, Edwards, trade-down

PeterJNO said:
I mean are we really looking into him?

I definitley think so, why wouldn't we be cuz Kiper and them aren't mentioning him like they are Brown. I feel Saban knows what he is doing and seeing so much of Caddy/Brown he knows which is better. I honestly feel Caddy is the best of the top3 and would fit our new offense better then Brown/Benson, but thats just my opinion. I'm hoping we take Caddy, I'll go crazy on draft day.

umm clevland drafting Merriman before Johnson? :roflmao: that mock draft is a joke.

Fitz said:
umm clevland drafting Merriman before Johnson? :roflmao: that mock draft is a joke.

Merriman WOULD be draft before Johnson by Cleveland. He is bigger and has better measurables than Johnson.

Johnson is the much better player it don't matter about any of your little statistics. Anyone who would take merriman over Johnson is a straight up Moron

Spears at third just made me stop reading.

LtDan662002 said:
Anyone is still an option until the commish says "With the 2nd pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select:____________" Until then. All options are open. Smith, Rodgers, Benson, Brown, Caddy,Williams, Edwards, trade-down

i agree....and it gets hazy with every day and every pick up or decision Saban makes

Im sure he is part of the conversation but I wouldnt let this mock be the reason you think we are considering him.

we would trade down if we want caddy. he has dropped out of the top 10

fear-the-d said:
we would trade down if we want caddy. he has dropped out of the top 10

He has dropped out of the top 10 according to who? IMO he will not make it past Tampa's pick. If anyone falls out of the top 10, it will be Benson IMO

I think Caddy and Benson have become backs who could now drop in this draft. Caddy because people do not think he has the physical attributes to play in the nfl and benson because of his average showing at his pro day.

I would want either one of them over Brown personally.
No-one in the NFL apart from a WR going on a streak route runs 40 yards straight up. They cut, accelerate cut and then run usually or something to that effect. Caddy and Benson are both quicker off the mark and Caddy is the shiftiest of all the 3 backs. I don't know about Benson because he didn't run those tests, I say he is quicker off the mark because you can see it on tape, Caddy also hits the hole quicker.

Back
Top Bottom