Cadillac Williams on Sirius NFL Radio right now!!

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
Very short interview. Only interesting nuggets were that he idolized sweetness growing up and has a private workout with miami on March 30.

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Thanks Carnell, but we prefer hummers down here in Miami- Cadillacs are better off up in Tampa.

:)

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
InMyChambers said:
Very short interview. Only interesting nuggets were that he idolized sweetness growing up and has a private workout with miami on March 30.
yeah he and Ronnie Brown are both flying down for a workout. (I think someone mentioned it earlier this week).

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Dolfan1000 said:
Thanks Carnell, but we prefer hummers down here in Miami- Cadillacs are better off up in Tampa.

:)
Odds are Mike Williams is going to Tampa barring any trades ahead of them. And no, I'd prefer Cadillac to Brown and Benson to all of them.

finsrule84

Haha, charade you are!
Reaction score
Hostile7 said:
Odds are Mike Williams is going to Tampa barring any trades ahead of them. And no, I'd prefer Cadillac to Brown and Benson to all of them.
i don't know about that, gruden seems to change his mind every five seconds

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
finsrule84 said:
i don't know about that, gruden seems to change his mind every five seconds
Mike Williams was told he was going to be selected #5 overall if he ran at the combine. Plus Gruden isn't the GM. Considering the information that's around, it points to Williams.

Top Bottom