Cadillac Williams on Sirius NFL Radio right now!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cadillac Williams on Sirius NFL Radio right now!!

Make sure you tell us what he says.

Very short interview. Only interesting nuggets were that he idolized sweetness growing up and has a private workout with miami on March 30.

Thanks Carnell, but we prefer hummers down here in Miami- Cadillacs are better off up in Tampa.

:)

InMyChambers said:
Very short interview. Only interesting nuggets were that he idolized sweetness growing up and has a private workout with miami on March 30.

yeah he and Ronnie Brown are both flying down for a workout. (I think someone mentioned it earlier this week).

Dolfan1000 said:
Thanks Carnell, but we prefer hummers down here in Miami- Cadillacs are better off up in Tampa.

:)

Odds are Mike Williams is going to Tampa barring any trades ahead of them. And no, I'd prefer Cadillac to Brown and Benson to all of them.

Hostile7 said:
Odds are Mike Williams is going to Tampa barring any trades ahead of them. And no, I'd prefer Cadillac to Brown and Benson to all of them.

i don't know about that, gruden seems to change his mind every five seconds

finsrule84 said:
i don't know about that, gruden seems to change his mind every five seconds

Mike Williams was told he was going to be selected #5 overall if he ran at the combine. Plus Gruden isn't the GM. Considering the information that's around, it points to Williams.

Are the results of private workouts for teams released?

Back
Top Bottom