Cal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cal

StephanieB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Quick Quiz Question:
For the University of California at Berkeley football team, of the 11 players on the field at any given time, which one of them is expressing the team's philosophy and spirit?

Alex...for $500.00...the answer is...What is the most off the wall question in the college forum?"

Alex...for $500.00...the answer is...What is the most off the wall question in the college forum?"

At UC Berkeley, they don't use the term "wall." They prefer to say "What is the most under the curtain question in the college forum?"

At UC Berkeley, they don't use the term "wall." They prefer to say "What is the most under the curtain question in the college forum?"

Down South..We say "If it sounds like a duck,walks like a duck...shoot that son ** *****!!!"
Just messing with you bro....Welcome.

yourargumentisinvalid_o_2640193-1.jpg

Since the Quick Quiz Question wasn't answered, I'll try another one:
For Stanford University, of the 11 band members on the field at a given time, which one of them expresses Stanford's spirit?

Since the Quick Quiz Question wasn't answered, I'll try another one:
For Stanford University, of the 11 band members on the field at a given time, which one of them expresses Stanford's spirit?

I would assume all 11 because the Stanford band is straight cray cray.

Only 11 band members?

I'll go ahead and reveal the answer:
The only way all 11 Stanford band members could be expressing Stanford's spirit is if they were all silent.

Back
Top Bottom