Call me crazy, but I think.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call me crazy, but I think....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
"If" we beat the Pack tonight WE will WIN our division....sounds Ironic, but I think its a fact....yes I know this is an out of conference game and really doesnt effect that much and blah blah blah everything else, but lets take a look at some facts....This may be our toughest challenge of the season, clearly the Pack being one of the top teams in the league this season, and if we manage to pull out a win in Lambeau with our Backup QB Ray Lucas, it will show a big statement....we would be with a 2 game cushion lead in the AFCE, and it would show we are clearly the dominant team in our division....we all now know that the Bills arent as good as people thought they were and they were too overrated, The patriots themselves arent that good and showed it when playing good teams, but they are better than the bills....with that being said We are the only ones left in the AFCE to prove we really have a special team this year, which you probably would have thought after the Denver game, but there is way more to accomplish....But now imagine after winning 2 tough games on the road and one with a Backup QB....Its a longshot but not impossible....

We are in the $hithole of the NFL......usually 3 teams will make the playoffs from our division, of course when we had a 5 team division...every year we have to compete with good teams to make the playoffs...and although most of the time we have always been the better team, other teams in our division would runa away with our AFCE title simply in part and do to the fact that the year before they were a losing team and therefore had an easier scheduele, thus coming away with a better rcord then us.....For once it would feel great to finally say we are the dominant team in our division and be able to run away with it like the Steelers,Packers,Rams, 49ers, and those good teams from the past, that when going into week 15 they knew they had their season wrapped up already....and although I cant say this is our last shot at a SB, I can say it is clearly the best shot in years!

the 2002 season has been so crazy I would not make any definitive statements until they can assumed to be mathmatically correct, i.e. when we clinch the division :eek:

Yea it isnt over till its over. Miami needs to win tonight though!!

Back
Top Bottom