Call me crazy/stupid but.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call me crazy/stupid but..

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
..I kinda want the Dolphins to lose today,just so its increases the chance of Wannestat getting fired. Im tired of this guy. We need change, new philosophy, new attitude.

How can you call Yourself a fan...

And hope for us to Loose. The writing is on the wall,Wanny's a gonner. Get a hold of yourself !!! Or let go of yourself-your choice.

You never know man. They might give him another year, which probably means another year of Jay Fiedler, another year of Nov/Dec collapses, another year of missed opportunities,another year of... the list goes on. If the Dolphins win today and somehow squeeze into the playoffs,and we'll probably get killed, Wannestat will probably get to stay since he got us into the playoffs,and that's considered an improvement cuz of last year. I love the Dolphins, but I can't take Wanny's crap anymore.

Originally posted by DolFan31
..I kinda want the Dolphins to lose today,just so its increases the chance of Wannestat getting fired. Im tired of this guy. We need change, new philosophy, new attitude.

Brother, I could never root for my Dolphins to lose. NEVER!!! I love the franchise too much. I'm tired of Wannstedt and want him fired NOW. Just take a look at my avatar sig! But to actually cheer for the 'Phins to lose, NEVER!! You should be ashamed of yourself. Now go beg Dan and Don for forgiveness.

Wayne

is a Business Man 1st. He called Wannie in told him what he had to do-or else. And I can't see him settling for slipping into the play offs. I can't see him setting the bar that low.

Re: Wayne

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
is a Business Man 1st. He called Wannie in told him what he had to do-or else. And I can't see him settling for slipping into the play offs. I can't see him setting the bar that low.

My sentiments exactly brother.:yell:

If you want the Dolphins to lose then you are not a Dolphins fan. I don't like Wannstedt but it doesn't affect my support for the team. If not liking a player or coach affects how you support your team, then you are pathetic and a horrible fan.

OK !! You're crazy AND stupid !!!

:lol: :lol: :D :D

I'm still awaiting a resurgent offense with Griese at the helm!

Hey, one can dream can't he? :sleep:

Originally posted by ZOD
I'm still awaiting a resurgent offense with Griese at the helm!

Hey, one can dream can't he? :sleep:

We need to repoint our foundation blocks !!! ;)

Im not going to root for them to lose, I just dont want Wanne to get any more positive credit for anything. He just isn't the coach to get us to the Super Bowl. I will always support my favorite team, the Miami Dolphins, but really, Im so sick of the same ol' crap ever year. And you know if the Dolphins win today, Wannestat is going to look good all over again which is going to fill us with false hopes all over again. Im not going to attack anyone for calling me a pathetic/horrible fan or for saying im crazy and stupid(lol) but Im trying to make my case. I dont want to see us lose, but maybe its best for the team this time around so the future can be brighter than the present.

if there isn't a change at head coach.......maybe its time to start looking for a new owner!...........this is just pitiful........there is no fire.....no attitude!....and that is the coach!

You know for a while i too was thinking this way, but then I realized that Fin Football in January is better than no Football at all.

Originally posted by pgsmelt
if there isn't a change at head coach.......maybe its time to start looking for a new owner!...........this is just pitiful........there is no fire.....no attitude!....and that is the coach!

:lol: :lol:

A new owner..:lol:

Firewaynehuezienga.com.....:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom