Calling all Dolfans from Southern NJ!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calling all Dolfans from Southern NJ!!!!!!

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'd like to see if there is any interest in a group of 10 of us getting together and creating a fantasy football league? Perhaps we could meetup at a bar or maybe even someone's house to hold the draft. We could also discuss the idea of putting up some money for the league. Winner gets a share, runner up gets a share, most points gets a share, etc. These are just some ideas.

We could use a yahoo league to host the league so there would be no additional costs.

I live in Vineland, NJ which is 45 mins south of Philly and 45 mins west of AC. Depending on the interest and people who want it we'll pick a location that is as central as possible.

Hope you are interested and if so please respond. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!

I would do it but I'm in Linden

we live in like two different worlds

What about doing it for just NJ Dolphin fans or even tri-state area Fin fans?

I live in Bayonne and would be interested. There are plenty of free fantasy football online leagues that we can run

If there is interest, I will gladly host it

NJFinsfan said:
What about doing it for just NJ Dolphin fans or even tri-state area Fin fans?

I live in Bayonne and would be interested. There are plenty of free fantasy football online leagues that we can run

If there is interest, I will gladly host it

i'm open to whatever but that's a hike for me. when people refer to tri-state area in my town they are referring to NJ, PA, and DE!

It really doesnt matter where everyone is from if you do an online draft

I was just throwing an idea out there

Back
Top Bottom