Calm down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calm down

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
I can understand the Dol-fans that want to give up on miami now.

They deserve it after such a pathetic loss to the Texans.

But we need to realize that as bad as we played today, there are still 15 more games this season.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost their first game last season, and they went on to win the Super Bowl.

The Jets started the year 2-5 and went on to win the AFC East.

It's obvious that Miami should have won easily today, but on any given Sunday, anything can happen.

If you want to be negative, then yes, the Dolphins lost to the Texans, they suck, and they are not going to make the playoffs

But.

This game does not determine our season.

Look at the possible positives.

This loss could be a wake up call to all the players that believed what the media has said that this is a Super Bowl team.

And the biggest positive.

There are still 15 games.

When the Dolphins defeated the Raiders late last year, most of us believed the Dolphins were going to be the #1 seed and win the superbowl, yet in just two games they went from #1 to nothing.

The Jets went 2-5 and won the division.

Again, all the Dol-fans that have supported Miami for the last 20 or 30 years, your anger is granted, but it's way to premature to say you give up on this team.

Of course, you can do whatever you want, but just know it's WAY to early to give up now.

As bad as we lost today.

I'm still a fan and have been since 66, just depressed as hell. I've been looking forward to seeing "back with a vengence" all off season. This defense looked terrible. They looked like they did at the end of last year and we were supposed to be improved. Ricky didn't look ready to run. How could he be, only carrying 15 times for 8 yds, all off season. Jason Taylor didn't do a thing. Maybe he should worry about football instead of doing soap commercials. Royals needs to go.

It's not time to abandon ship...far from it.

It's time to re-assess this team and start looking for massive improvement.

Presasons over. This tastes like poop.

Just cancel my premium membership, according to Carrothead I am lame.

So, just take the tag away, I am no longer a Dolphin fan.

Originally posted by Emskirch

This is the longest goodbye I've ever heard.

Me, I am very calm. That's what comes from no expectations.
However, being calm doesn't prevent me from accurately describing the horrible state of our coaching.

NOw, we could win big next week and we all will be feeling a little better, but I think this team is gonna have to thrash the Jets and handle the bills decisively on nationasl TV before I start to reinvest any emotional energy into them. I will always root for them, but at this satge, is it really worth getting so upset about if the same things conitnue to happen time and time again.

I thought Ricky looked alright.

To bad his 40 yard run got called back by "breakout McM".

Chambers actually stepped up though :lol:

Originally posted by Migs182005
I can understand the Dol-fans that want to give up on miami now.

They deserve it after such a pathetic loss to the Texans.

But we need to realize that as bad as we played today, there are still 15 more games this season.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost their first game last season, and they went on to win the Super Bowl.

The Jets started the year 2-5 and went on to win the AFC East.

It's obvious that Miami should have won easily today, but on any given Sunday, anything can happen.

If you want to be negative, then yes, the Dolphins lost to the Texans, they suck, and they are not going to make the playoffs

But.

This game does not determine our season.

Look at the possible positives.

This loss could be a wake up call to all the players that believed what the media has said that this is a Super Bowl team.

And the biggest positive.

There are still 15 games.

When the Dolphins defeated the Raiders late last year, most of us believed the Dolphins were going to be the #1 seed and win the superbowl, yet in just two games they went from #1 to nothing.

The Jets went 2-5 and won the division.

Again, all the Dol-fans that have supported Miami for the last 20 or 30 years, your anger is granted, but it's way to premature to say you give up on this team.

Of course, you can do whatever you want, but just know it's WAY to early to give up now.

As bad as we lost today.

I don't understand it, and I think they should act on their 1st instincts. Good riddance to those that gave up.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Emskirch

If you're going to leave, just leave already.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom