Calm Down | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calm Down

Having a higher pick also doesn't prevent you from drafting Mitchell Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes.

Luckily this year no one seems to be enamoring themselves w/ a lack luster prospect like Trubisky

closest thing is Fromm and 1) he’s twice the prospect Trubisky was 2) I don’t think anyone is falling in love w/ him... yet

Luckily this year no one seems to be enamoring themselves w/ a lack luster prospect like Trubisky

closest thing is Fromm and 1) he’s twice the prospect Trubisky was 2) I don’t think anyone is falling in love w/ him... yet

Draft process hasn't even started yet so there's no telling who teams will became enamored with. Trubisky was an all tools, no production type guy, but while Fromm is much more experienced he's also underwhelmed as well.

Either way, my point is not about a particular prospect. Its about how second rate teams tend to draft, including QB.

Reactions: A1.
Yep no reason to panic for qb after two decades of not having one. Eventually one will drop into our laps. Good thing that cocaine rumor helped Marino slide to us otherwise we might be having a discussion of not having a qb for 36 years.
Perhaps we should start a rumor that Burrow is a pot head and that will prevent the Bengals from drafting him and he will slip to us in the draft.

I don't get the Fromm hype. The dude has thrown over 200 yards only 4 times out of 10 games this year. "He's a winner" means nothing to me when you win games against Auburn throwing 13-28 for 110 yards or against Kentucky throwing for THIRTY FIVE yards. 9 completions for 35 yards. The only game Georgia has lost this year is the one where Fromm threw 51 times and had 3 picks.

I want no part of Fromm.

Perhaps we should start a rumor that Burrow is a pot head and that will prevent the Bengals from drafting him and he will slip to us in the draft.
This is in work. Ugly rumors have been spread on the internet about Burrow, probably by elements of the tua cult out of spite in the hope Burrow will drop or possibly lose the Heisman.

I don't understand how some people think.

Career-threatening injury requiring possible 1-year rehab... "We don't care, draft him anyway!"

Rumors of insensitive comments from a young teenager nearly 10 years ago... "Banish him FOR LIFE, FROM LIFE!!! Destroy him!!!"

Last edited:
This is in work. Ugly rumors have been spread on the internet about Burrow, probably by elements of the tua cult out of spite in the hope Burrow will drop or possibly lose the Heisman.

I don't understand how some people think.

Career-threatening injury requiring possible 1-year rehab... "We don't care, draft him anyway!"

Rumors of insensitive comments from a young teenager... "Banish him FOR LIFE, FROM LIFE!!! Destroy him!!!"
Why would the cult of Tua want Burrow to drop? Wouldn't they want Tua to drop to ensure we get him?

Also nice job exaggerating Tua's situation while downplaying and excusing Burrows'.

And the one Ross loved and our draft guru Grier Let go!

Then why does Grier still have a Job when Ross seems to be able to do it himself better and for free? I liked the TUnsil pick, but missing on Charles Harris and so far Wilkins is not 1st round DT talent. The past two drafts from Grier have not impressed. Tank and Asiata one foot and two feet out the door. I like trading Fitz for a first but a 4th and 7th for Landry? Grier IMO has been well below average buying the groceries.

Ah I thought you meant the forum Tua cult.
Believe me, there is a much larger tua cult out there than you realize, of which our local chapter is but a part.

One of its more prominent members is some guy named goodell.

The hype/marketing machine for this guy is off the charts, and that is what infuriates me so. An unproven guy with a SERIOUS injury is STILL supposed to be top pick? That defies logic and becomes personality/cultural based hero worship.

Back
Top Bottom