Calvin Johnson?!? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Johnson?!?

All this talk of trading up to the 4th slot for a chance at Johnson or Quinn, I got to tell ya...I'd hate to see our 2nd pick go because of this, we have too many needs....but if it means acquiring Calvin Johnson, it'd be hard to say "no". He will soon become a man among boys in the NFL. That isn't a prediction, it's common sense.

All this talk of trading up to the 4th slot for a chance at Johnson or Quinn, I got to tell ya...I'd hate to see our 2nd pick go because of this, we have too many needs....but if it means acquiring Clavin Johnson, it'd be hard to say "no". He will soon become a man among boys in the NFL. That isn't a prediction, it's common sense.

I agree 100% with you, it isnt often that a player of this caliber comes around, kind of like a eclipse. He is the real deal. I say do whatever we have to get him on our team.........he will make any QB better.

I read somewhere that Fitz ran in the low 4.6 range. I just tried to search for it online and couldn't find the official one anywhere.

clear.gif

:chuckle:

haha that is a great picture

Im starting to warm up with this idea, didnt really follow this guy during the reg season but I checked him out at you tube and seeing what I saw wouldn't mind trading up for this guy.

Not a big fan of college ball and was hoping somone here can tell me... Is Calvin Johnson better than Braylon Edwards was coming out of the NCAA? Curious because we passed on Edwards a only 2 years ago.

He is a bigger... faster version of Larry Fitz...

Except I would say Larry has a little bit better body control...

But CJ is that good...

He is a bigger... faster version of Larry Fitz...

Except I would say Larry has a little bit better body control...

But CJ is that good...

Fitz has great body control but Calvin also has amazing body control. Have you seen him stop his body in mid air and turn around reversing direction to get to the ball? I would call it a tie because I would be hard pressed to say someone has better body control than CJ.

Back
Top Bottom