Calvin Pace Update | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Update

hes alright but def not worth that kind of money. 22 mil guaranteed to someone who has never even made the pro bowl? what a croc!

Who knows but Pace and Gholston OLB combo would be a pritty sick.

Lets just hope Pace was a 1 year wonder :rolleyes2:

wow. at least now maybe we will keep JT. the Jets seem to be spending insane amounts of money... let's just hope they enter cap hell some time in the near future...

Let them have him. Thats a ridiculous contract. Assuming JT comes back, we won't need him anyhow. Not to mention the draft is coming. I'm starting to get worried about our division. The Bills get Stroud and Mitchell, the Jests get Jenkins, Faneca, and Pace, and the Pats are re-signing Moss. I have a feeling that next season will be another rough one for the Fins.

Like all these cap smart people know. IF you want a player you will find a way to make the Cap work

Then you land in cap hell.

It should be an easy place to find on the map.... it's between Washington and New York.

:sidelol:

Pace who? $20+ mill guaranteed? For someone I never heard of before Friday.:lol:

Good job Jets:up:

For all we know it was a ploy for us to court him so a division rival would over pay. The Jets will be screwed next season.

I think the Dolphins just gained by staying on the sideline here. 22 million guaranteed is ridiculous. Go after Clark Haggans and if not we got some interesting prospects in the draft. Chris Long, Bruce Davis, Kehl, etc

I don't really care let them overpay for him. I am one of the people that would like to see Quentin Moses gets his opportunity right from the start.

Wow!! Im glad we didnt pay that much up front for him, theres not many LB's who should warrant that kinda $$....

He may play well in NY, but I doubt he will live up to that contract.

Let them have him. Thats a ridiculous contract. Assuming JT comes back, we won't need him anyhow. Not to mention the draft is coming. I'm starting to get worried about our division. The Bills get Stroud and Mitchell, the Jests get Jenkins, Faneca, and Pace, and the Pats are re-signing Moss. I have a feeling that next season will be another rough one for the Fins.

It's a "lose the battle... win the war" thing.

They're all overpaying right now.

It's like a few articles on the net have said recently.... Rule #1 in Free Agency: Keep your own.

Frankly, we're in great cap shape and we have a boat load of draft picks. We've spent wisely in FA and filled some huge holes. It's the perfect recipe to be able to KEEP our own FA's when that day comes in 2 - 4 years.

If we overspend now, we'll not be able to spend later.

We're doing fine. Nothing to worry about.

I think Plan B will do fine: Chris Long.

hes alright but def not worth that kind of money. 22 mil guaranteed to someone who has never even made the pro bowl? what a croc!
Scr-w you liar!!!!!! You will pay for messing with Parrcells. I do hate the Jets!!!

Back
Top Bottom