Cam Newton signs with New England. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton signs with New England.

They didn't get Tua and end up building a second dynasty. They can do what they like beyond that.

Why is no one talking about this? Something wrong with the website? I guess NE doesn't trust Chris Sims' on Jared Stidham being the next Tom Brady.

Lisfranc surgeries are 50/50. He's got two throwing arm shoulder surgeries. The old Cam that was fun to watch is gone. He also doesn't have Olsen and Sonny Michell isn't even a stunt double for Run CMC. We also have two of their best O line men on our team now. Sure it's BB blah blah blah. Let's all remember how BB did before Brady.

I can't wait to see the first time Cam gets pouty on the sideline with his stupid Gatorade towel. Imagine the conversations with BB before Cam is allowed to do a post game interview dressed as Kramer.

Lisfranc surgeries are 50/50. He's got two throwing arm shoulder surgeries. The old Cam that was fun to watch is gone. He also doesn't have Olsen and Sonny Michell isn't even a stunt double for Run CMC. We also have two of their best O line men on our team now. Sure it's BB blah blah blah. Let's all remember how BB did before Brady.

I can't wait to see the first time Cam gets pouty on the sideline with his stupid Gatorade towel. Imagine the conversations with BB before Cam is allowed to do a post game interview dressed as Kramer.

He'll need one of Kramer's lobster shirts too, which will fit well in NE, with all the lobsters and all.

He'll need one of Kramer's lobster shirts too, which will fit well in NE, with all the lobsters and all.
I love that they got Cam. He was the easiest to make fun of QB already now it'll be fantastic. I can't wait to watch it all blow up.

I called this months ago and some braggart poster on here tried to ridicule me for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still see NE using more power running sets this year and less spread.

Which will help any QB that NE pushes onto the field. They still have a high end defense, just need a efficient ground game and you could see Tennessee 2.0

I still see NE using more power running sets this year and less spread.

Which will help any QB that NE pushes onto the field. They still have a high end defense, just need a efficient ground game and you could see Tennessee 2.0
Their D got pretty looted man. Sure it's BB blah blah blah but they lost significant talent especially at LB.

Back
Top Bottom