Cam Newton signs with New England. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton signs with New England.

The Patriots are the favorite in Las Vegas to win the AFC East. While the only gambling I do is in the Stock Market, for those who do gamble and are convinced the Patriots are going to have a down year. This seems like your chance to place your money on the under. Personally I would never bet against Belichick.

Agreed. I'm guessing that part has at least initially worked out, and that Cam will see Stidham playing a lot of reps by season's end and realize he isn't as important to that team as he has been in Carolina. Ego is an issues for sure ... but I get the feeling, like Ocho Cinco, Cam can park his massive ego in New England, at least for a couple of years. He'll surely appreciate his coaches in Carolina a lot more after it though. :D
Actually, Cam has already broken "the Patriot way" and told everyone all about his amazing skills already. He is"tired of being humble". His couldn't curb his ego long enough to even make his first practice. I really don't see this working out well for NE or Cam. The article is enlightening:

Actually, Cam has already broken "the Patriot way" and told everyone all about his amazing skills already. He is"tired of being humble". His couldn't curb his ego long enough to even make his first practice. I really don't see this working out well for NE or Cam. The article is enlightening:

I hope you're right. But until Belichick gets him into the building on a consistent basis, and until Cam experiences how Belichick browbeats everyone ... I'm not sure we can start that clock ticking.

It might be like Gordon and Brown

Yes he's on the team but for how long if he doesn't change his ways

Back
Top Bottom