Cam Newton tests positive for Covid-19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton tests positive for Covid-19

Yelp! That sucks and what about the rest of the players and staff and coaches in the facility?

Yelp! That sucks and what about the rest of the players and staff and coaches in the facility?
"Several additional players, coaches and staff who have been in close contact with the player received point of care tests this morning and all were negative for COVID-19."

"Several additional players, coaches and staff who have been in close contact with the player received point of care tests this morning and all were negative for COVID-19."

It can take up to 48-72 for others in close proximity to test positive. That timeline puts those players, coaches, and staff to test positive right at kick-off.

It can take up to 48-72 for others in close proximity to test positive. That timeline puts those players, coaches, and staff to test positive right at kick-off.
Game is being postponed

Lots of players and politicians getting this stuff now. Florida is trying to act like everything is normal and maybe a few weeks of the NFL getting off without a hitch really lulled people into a false sense of security.

If this expands and blows through the Patriots roster, it will risk the entire NFL season.

I will be extremely surprised if this season is actually played to conclusion. The virus is spreading to higher levels in the majority of the states and the view from the scientific community is the second wave will be just as bad as the first wave once the cold weather arrives this year.

I will be extremely surprised if this season is actually played to conclusion. The virus is spreading to higher levels in the majority of the states and the view from the scientific community is the second wave will be just as bad as the first wave once the cold weather arrives this year.

It shouldn't be played to conclusion. But given the demographic atop the franchises and league office I think denial and suppression are priority

"asymptomatic" I see. I don't trust these tests as far as I could throw them, there is simply too much error in them.

Bear with me here.
Monday’s game showed the Patsies need for Newton, delaying the game to Monday gives him more chance to clear testing protocols and play.
Would the generally rule obeying Patsies sacrifice Gilmour for 1/2 games to get Newton back?
Patriots conspiracy theory 10/2020 number 1

Back
Top Bottom