Camarillo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camarillo

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
What is his status on this team? Is he going to even make the team?

I feel Camarillo is a important part of this team. He never drops a pass, whenever it was 3rd and 10 and Henne needed a completion he went to Camarillo. I think having him and hartline switch up will be valuable to our passing attack.

Yes sir. I love bess and hartline had a great first year, but i feel greg is our best wr other then Marshall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Camarillo will make the team, and there is a good chance he will be the #2 beside Marshall. We will likely carry a total of 5 receivers on the team, and I would say four are already locked in:

Marshall
Hartline
Bess
Camarillo

The 5th spot will be a big training camp fight.

Camarillo is not going anywhere. He is a baller. Basically the opposite of Ginn. Also he is a leader.

I am hoping that we will see some 4 WR more often this year. Just think about Marshall, Hartline, Camarillo, Bess out there at once.

But back to Camarillo. He is now going to be another season removed from the injury and his contribution to the team could be greater than last year. It's going to be a lot of fun to see who fills the #2 spot because Hartline does not have it locked.

Camarillo will be a significant contributor. The Dolphins can count on him to make the clutch catch when they have to have it.

clear.gif

Camarillo is not going anywhere. He is a baller. Basically the opposite of Ginn. Also he is a leader.

I am hoping that we will see some 4 WR more often this year. Just think about Marshall, Hartline, Camarillo, Bess out there at once

But back to Camarillo. He is now going to be another season removed from the injury and his contribution to the team could be greater than last year. It's going to be a lot of fun to see who fills the #2 spot because Hartline does not have it locked.

It will be interesting to see how much Marshall makes a difference this year. Last year, Henne's QB rating dropped every time an extra WR was on the field...

0-1 WR = 58 attempts 103.3 QB rating
2 WR = 109 attempts 72.6 QB rating
3 WR = 141 attempts 71.7 QB rating
4 WR = 123 attempts 65.4 QB rating

How many attempts included Ginn on the field or just having the TE line up wide an being considered an additional WR I don't know.

Assuming Ronnie and Ricky are healthy I think Henne will be most successful running play-action in which the defense will have to honor Miami's ability to move the ball on the ground.

Yea I love Camarillo. He is actrually more talented than people think and he works his @$$ off

hopefully we will cut Turner and if Hartline gets into trouble over his recent incident we should cut him too. a player cant help us if he is suspended or in jail.

hopefully we will cut Turner and if Hartline gets into trouble over his recent incident we should cut him too. a player cant help us if he is suspended or in jail.
Are you being serious? Hartline is not getting suspended or going to jail. Worst he gets is a slap on the wrist.

Why would camarillo not make the team? He is easily the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th best receiver on this team and we always keep 4 WR so

Cam is a baller. However, we need to switch up the play calling. Check the film, he ran that same 12 to 15 yard out every time we needed a first down. Yes he caught it, but if I'm a DB next year, and it's 3rd and 10, and Cam is in front of me, I'm either jamming his *** on the line so he never gets off, OR I sit back, let him run his out, and as soon as he plants to turn, I'm going full speed for the pick. We ran that out to Cammy way too many times last year, the call was so predictable.

Cam is a future coach IMO as well.

Yep. Let's cut a talented player who will at most get a fine for his offense. Makes sense :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom