Cameron: QB decision the most critical | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron: QB decision the most critical

If Daunte gets and remains healthy......

1. Culpepper
2. Lemon
3. Day One Rookie

**** off, Joey! There's no crying in football.

If Daunte gets and remains healthy......

1. Culpepper
2. Lemon
3. Day One Rookie

**** off, Joey! There's no crying in football.

i think so as well.

You guys know alot of Joey's int's werent his fault right? Stop blamming him, if you need to go watch the games again. Hopefully he is the starter when the season opens. No wait you want to give the job to some one who did worse "Daunte" oh no wait you want to give the job to a 3rd string QB "Cleo" and yes he's 3rd string for a reason. Joey has played the most with the offense putting in some one else at QB would just be another step backwards i admit Joey's release and decision making is very quick i mean once he drops back the ball is gone, wait a min thats not a bad thing is it? MM is not calling the plays we have a coach that wants to be here and i think we get a reciever that can catch this season, Joey gives us the best chance to win now. What will you all say if Cam names Joey the starter are you all gonna say Cam should be gone? Do we know more about football then the head coach? Heeeeeelllllllll NO! I trust Cam whatever decision he makes well that should be the QB then. I myself want Joey to start but in still gonna have to go with the coach regardless of who i want. If Cam picks Daunte then thats who the starter should be if he picks Joey then thats who the starter should be and the same for Cleo.

Cam will know who the QB should be and have him ready to go. I don't care who it is, aS LONG AS HE WINS.

Joey made Daunte look like garbage, so what does that make Culpepper??....

PHINZ RULE!!!

He did? Joey had a 68.2 QB rating with 57.5% accuracy.

Daunte had a 77.0 rating with 60.4% accuracy.

He did? Joey had a 68.2 QB rating with 57.5% accuracy.

Daunte had a 77.0 rating with 60.4% accuracy.

You Culpepper voters can have your Qb ratings / stats. In the end however, you're stuck looking at a broken man, who over the last two years can't seem to remember who to play football or win football games....

I'll stick with Harrington. Even thought his Qb rating isn't as high, he doesn't get sacked 5-6 time a game. He also proved he can win with the Phinz....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

the job to a 3rd string QB "Cleo" and yes he's 3rd string for a reason.

And Joey should be cut for a reason: 10 horrible games this year alone.

10 horrible games this year alone? I agree he had alot of bad games. But atleast he wasn't doing his david carr impression like culpepper was.

Daunte deserves another shot at this thing...if he's healthy. Daunte has put up some amazing numbers in years past. If he gets his confidence back, is healthy, is in a Cameron revamped offense behind a more experienced O-Line he SHOULD succeed. If he doesn't then we cut our losses mid-season and put in Harrington again.

Back
Top Bottom