Cameron Staying Overnight! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Staying Overnight!

790 says we should have replacement for Nick Saban tommorow!

With Cam staying overnight, it has to be him :cpatch: :banana: :bob:

Channel 7 said answer tommorow as well.

They said tomorrow yesterday and the day before. NAME A HEAD COACH WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said tomorrow yesterday and the day before. NAME A HEAD COACH WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just call him Cam? Making him change his name to Wayne's is a little much if you ask me.

Next Monday will be the absolute drop dead date. Yes, Cameron looks 55 even though he's only 45. They're checking birth records to substatntiate if he's even alive. He is very lowkey, quiet, studious sort and we need this type of hire to create the excitemnt that only Cam can generate.

Say hello to my little CAM!!!!

That settles all the rumors :lol: Cam Cameron is about to be named the new HC! Can't wait to hear the Dolphin Show and get the inside scoop!

Not sure that absolutely settles it - there have been many twists and turns in the search. But, it is a significant development. The Dolphins may like him but they still may need to decide on control issues, coaching staff issues, and money.

At any rate, a 45 year old coach who has shown himself to be a solid and imaginative OC, who has worked with the Dolphins O-line coach, and who has been under Marty S's coaching leadership, I think he's a perfect candidate.

I'm hoping he comes and stays for several years. This could be the start of a new era.

I hope he's not staying for some stupid reason like weather or something like that. I would love to have him as head coach.

Back
Top Bottom