Cameron Staying Overnight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Staying Overnight!

That settles all the rumors :lol: Cam Cameron is about to be named the new HC! Can't wait to hear the Dolphin Show and get the inside scoop!

Palm Beach Post said:
San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron concluded his interview with the Dolphins today and will stay in South Florida for a second night - the first finalist to do so in the team's efforts to replace coach Nick Saban.

YES, GOTTA BE CAMERON, PLEASE!!!

That settles all the rumors :lol: Cam Cameron is about to be named the new HC! Can't wait to hear the Dolphin Show and get the inside scoop!
The Dolphin show never gives inside scoops. At the start of the show they were not even 100% sure Cameron was interviewing a second time. They get all their info from the papers.

The Dolphin show never gives inside scoops. At the start of the show they were not even 100% sure Cameron was interviewing a second time. They get all their info from the papers.

Depends if Bailey is there or not. If it's just Jimmy and Nat we won't get anything but Bailey or Weidmeier have been there past couple shows.

Im working overtime for my fellow Finfans here. Im in Spain for vacation and its 1 in the a.m. My girl was begging me to go to the room, but I had to find some news of my Dolphins, So I logged in and found this bit and I had to post it and share with all the Fin Fans out there. After what that no good for nothing lying sack of manure did to us. Its about time we see an Offensive Mind come in here and hopefully put an exciting offense out there. Sick of back up QB´s and using players to their ful potention.Tired of DB´s being picked ahead of great offensive talent. Defitnetly hated Eddie Moore instead of Boldin.

Its time for a New Coach and a New Dolphin legacy.....

Story says meeting ran over and not to read anything into him staying overnight. But you all did, "Read something into it". Good grief!

I thought Cameron was 45?

The story says 55, and he actually does look 55.......:lol:

What kind of interview requires more then 2 days to complete...I think...they are actually already brainstorming a process...it's gone beyond "Hi I'm Cam Cameron and this is what I can do for you guys!" I say Cam is named coach at midnight and a press conference being held tommorow at 11am. Count on it!

Channel 7 sports news down here just said the head coaching search has come to an end. More to come....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I think they ment..it has come to an end as far as interviewing candidates..but a decision is yet to be made..part of FOX 7 tactics..to keep you glued to the TV set

Back
Top Bottom