Cameron Wake as pass rusher having epic camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Wake as pass rusher having epic camp

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
good to hear. him and dansby should be a BEAST combo this season

That's great to hear... I am really pulling for him this year. It would be a great story for him o excell this year.

Long does not have the feet to stop a speed rusher... anyone remember what Abraham and Freeney did to him last year?

Great to hear Wake was getting off tho

Too much is being made of Karlos Dansby's pass rush.

But yeah, the very first thing Volin, Salguero or LaVicka could say when they were allowed to tweet again was basically "Cam Wake!!!!"

Safe to say he had a good practice.

Cameron Wake does one thing really well and this is to rush the QB from the outside. (What is that drill called that outside rushers use, they have to turn at a dummy and go for the QB)

I can see us just using Wake mostly on passing downs if we had to and that would not be a bad idea. I'd like us rotate as many players on the front seven of our defense as possible.

albertbreer
Important that he is for Fins RT @ProFootbalFocus: Seems like forever we've been championing Wake as a pass rushing threat.

ProFootbalFocus
@albertbreer No doubt in our minds Wake can scare people as a pass rusher - Q for fins is can he do everything else at OLB

www.twitter.com/albertbreer

www.twitter.com/ProFootbalFocus

National Media all over Wake

Cam Wake counters off his outside rush. He's gotten sacks with bull rushes as well as inside counters and spins. The important thing to note about him is that he's not just all speed. He is VERY strong, has great weight room prowess, and can forklift offensive tackles. He's also very flexible.

He will start this year, and he'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
We already know he's a standout 3rd down pass rusher

If he's going to start at OLB he needs to show he can diagnose plays, not get sucked out of position on running downs and not be a liability in coverage

Back
Top Bottom