Cameron Wake as pass rusher having epic camp | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Wake as pass rusher having epic camp

Your statements throughout this thread topic are all teetering as ignorant

Just be glad your posts can even teeter. But you are right how dare I dont go your logic and assume that you multiply plays and the results will just come out to fit your liking. I just like when someone trys to assume Im saying that Long has forgot how to play tackle.
i could care less what you think of my statements actually. I dont mistake popularity of a post with actually having anything to say.
I will say again if Jake long is getting owned by Cameron wake then we could be in trouble. at the very least it should be a good battle from one of the best tackles in the league. I know you want to annoint Wake as the best pass rusher in the league after 5 .5 whole sacks but thats your gig I guess. I refuse to believe that he is all of a sudden head and shoulders above players such as Demarcus Ware and others with so little evidence. dont feel bad though quite of bit of this board is still pinning arguements based on seven games in 2007 for Ronnie Brown. i mean cmon give him enough carries and he would easily set the NFL rushing record.

Yes but when one's argument blows up in one's face one resorts to thread sabotage..., no worries Wake will have the numbers to back up the praise... and the excuses will come - it will be credit to Nolan and his coverages bla bla bla

JT said it himself the guy is dynamite

So JT is now viable info. I mean if says the front office did not offer him contract this offseason he is a liar but if he says something we like its golden.

Flip flopping on players. Please explain. Grown folks. Coming from you :rolleyes2: But feel free to continue to counter my arguments with childish BS rather than talking football as you suggest and explain why you disagree with my post.

You already know what I'm talking about... The posts about Incognito in the thread someone made at the time he was cut by the Rams.... Your exact words were "Why in the hell would anyone want a guy who got cut by the Rams... he sucks"...

Which you proceeded to follow up on by sucking him off like he's John Hannah the instant Miami signed him.... I quoted you and the mods deleted the posts....

Other posters have done the same thing.... they talk about it all the time...:lol:

Hell I even bumped a Denario Alexander thread up in the draft forum from months ago where your exact words were "crazy talk" while everyone in the thread was slobbering over him...

Of course, only to see you create your own Denario Alexander thread where you're drooling over him...

I mean... are you ****ing dizzy yet?

Best or second best tackle in the league behind Joe Thomas. Of course you have an obsession with Clady though, and that's fine, he's a very good tackle, but obviously not on the level of Thomas or Long based on tape and by the numbers. If not the best, the second best behind McClain. You wouldn't put him over McClain being an Alabama homer, but would you disagree he was the second best FB in the NFL last year? I would surely hope not. A few people have said top 5. The majority doesn't feel that way though. Best depth along the interior line? Sounds quite accurate to me. Berger and Garner both started games last year due to injuries, and looked damn good doing so. Donald Thomas is a good player, and I'm a big fan of John Jerry, and Incognito is a very good guard when he's not getting personal fouls. Procter offers solid depth. And Grove is one of the best Centers in the NFL when healthy. Looks like a top 5 interior line unit to me. I actually haven't heard anybody on this board say Nolan is the best defensive coordinator in the league. He's a pretty good one though. I have heard that Sam Madison/Pat Surtain comment a lot. I don't agree with it, but Davis and Smith have a lot of potential. This is the best RB group in the AFC East. Those were Jason Taylor's words not ours. And of course off the game tape and the numbers, he's exactly right. Him and Porter weren't 1/10 the pass rusher Wake was last year. Nobody on this board said that about Henne. I can't think of too many teams with as good depth at QB than us. Pennington is good for Henne, and a good backup to have. Thigpen was a decent starter in KC.

Nobody on this board called Jared Odrick or Edds a future HOF inductee. But it's been said plenty of times that Odrick is very talented, and A.J. Edds is very good in coverage. Of course they would be absolutely correct. Bill Parcells, what about him? One of the best football minds in NFL history and doing a great job with a team that completely devoid of talent 3 seasons ago. That's true about Ireland. Incredible what he's been able to do with this team. God was the talent level here just 3 seasons ago arguably the worst I've ever seen on an NFL team. Not following the Sparano statement actually. Weight joke? Not sure. Pat White is probably the most hated player by the fans now that Ted Ginn is gone. Either him or Crowder.

Nobody has ever stated that. But I see no reason this team isn't a playoff team.

That was too easy. Continue on with your foolishness as you were.

How is Clady not on their level. There are alot of football minds that rate Clady as best tackle in the league so to say he is obviously not on their level seems somewhat homerish. I mean what stats show he is not at their level. As for Mclain why are we mad that he is looked at as the best FB in the league. Polite has had one damn good season in his career lets not go overboard.

C'mon lockz... Miami has "clearly the best left tackle in the league"... "hands down the best fullback in the league"... "top 5 WR unit"... "the best depth along the interior offensive line in the league"... "the best defensive coordinator in the league".. "the second coming of Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain at cornerback".... "the best group of running backs in the AFC East".... "a pass rusher from the CFL that's going to make everyone forget about Jason Taylor".... "a quarterback who's going to be better than Dan Marino".... "the most depth at the QB position in the league"...

...future HOF inductees Jared Odrick and A.J. Edds.... Bill Parcells.... the "quickly becoming one of the best GM's in the league in Jeff Ireland"... almost half the head coach they had last year (literally).... and last but certainly not least.... they have Pat White...

There's no reason why this team shouldn't be undefeated by the time January rolls around as they breeze on through the playoffs and stomp whatever hapless scraps the NFC dares throw out there to sacrifice..

i guess that what being fans to most is. thats why we get statements like bess would be every bit as good as welker if he played in NE. I just wanna know why the guy before Welker was not as good lol. I do hope some of those things become true though lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zk_hiMoVk

Seriously if theres any doubt that bess wouldnt be welker in NE than you are joking. Bess is welker in a younger body. With Moss here, Bess would look like welker. Bess had a better season in Miami than Welker ever did. Now that Marshall is here, you will see.

i guess that what being fans to most is. thats why we get statements like bess would be every bit as good as welker if he played in NE. I just wanna know why the guy before Welker was not as good lol. I do hope some of those things become true though lol

That's not being a fan lockz... that's being a cheerleader/homer... not a fan...

The bright side is some of it is already true... Miami does have Pat White..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zk_hiMoVk

Seriously if theres any doubt that bess wouldnt be welker in NE than you are joking. Bess is welker in a younger body. With Moss here, Bess would look like welker. Bess had a better season in Miami than Welker ever did. Now that Marshall is here, you will see.

Bess also had a better qb's throwing to him. Sorry i dont believe that Bess would be having his third straight 110 catch season if he were in NE. If its so easy I say again why did the player before Welker not have that success.

You already know what I'm talking about... The posts about Incognito in the thread someone made at the time he was cut by the Rams.... Your exact words were "Why in the hell would anyone want a guy who got cut by the Rams... he sucks"...

Which you proceeded to follow up on by sucking him off like he's John Hannah the instant Miami signed him.... I quoted you and the mods deleted the posts....

Other posters have done the same thing.... they talk about it all the time...:lol:

Hell I even bumped a Denario Alexander thread up in the draft forum from months ago where your exact words were "crazy talk" while everyone in the thread was slobbering over him...

Of course, only to see you create your own Denario Alexander thread where you're drooling over him...

I mean... are you ****ing dizzy yet?

:lol: Nice try. That "crazy talk" was in reference to "Danario Alexander = Brandon Marshall". Never have I "drooled" over Alexander. I have admitted he's an athletic freak and can be a steal for someone should he stay healthy. I don't know about the Richie Incognito thing personally being as I'm not a loser who keeps track of posts as it seems you do.

How is Clady not on their level. There are alot of football minds that rate Clady as best tackle in the league so to say he is obviously not on their level seems somewhat homerish. I mean what stats show he is not at their level. As for Mclain why are we mad that he is looked at as the best FB in the league. Polite has had one damn good season in his career lets not go overboard.

Mad about McClain being the best FB in the league? Not sure where you came to that conclusion from as I would agree he's a top 2 FB in the NFL. I'm not going to go over this whole Long vs. Clady thing. You want numbers, you can see plenty of them in that thread. Numbers and tape showing Long to be the better tackle with TedSlimm countering with "certain variables" he couldn't prove, go figure.

Bess also had a better qb's throwing to him. Sorry i dont believe that Bess would be having his third straight 110 catch season if he were in NE. If its so easy I say again why did the player before Welker not have that success.

Bess had a better QB throwing to him? Meaning Pennington and half Henne = Brady in a pass happy offense? Seriously?

Not even close. 110 catches dont equal automatic dominance. Especially when over 50% are screens or less than 5 yards.

Bess had a better QB throwing to him? Meaning Pennington and half Henne = Brady in a pass happy offense? Seriously?

Not even close. 110 catches dont equal automatic dominance. Especially when over 50% are screens or less than 5 yards.

Marshall gets as many screens and 5 yard passes as Welker. Does that mean he's not dominant? The Welker vs. Bess argument is foolish imo. Welker is a great slot WR, as is Bess.

Mad about McClain being the best FB in the league? Not sure where you came to that conclusion from as I would agree he's a top 2 FB in the NFL. I'm not going to go over this whole Long vs. Clady thing. You want numbers, you can see plenty of them in that thread. Numbers and tape showing Long to be the better tackle with TedSlimm countering with "certain variables" he couldn't prove, go figure.

to use tape u would have to evaluate evey snap they play wouldnt u and im sure non of us have. as for numbers what numbers are you going to use. Clady did set the record for most consecutive games without a sack from the beginning of his career. Through his first 20 games he gave up half a sack.

I was referring to his time in Miami when we had no accurate qb's geesh. when Bess does what Welker has done then get back to me.
the funny thing is you talk about all Welker catches are 5 yard screens yet he averaged more per catch than Bess did last year lol.

Marshall gets as many screens and 5 yard passes as Welker. Does that mean he's not dominant? The Welker vs. Bess argument is foolish imo. Welker is a great slot WR, as is Bess.

i think its foolish for another reason Welker has proven his greatness while bess has proven to be very good. Welker has done what no receiver in NFL history has done and last year he had the second most catches ever while missing a few games.

Back
Top Bottom