Cameron Wake jerseys for sale, all 3 colors best price $36 free shipping 4 finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Wake jerseys for sale, all 3 colors best price $36 free shipping 4 finheaven

phins4ever64

Supreme JET Hater- yes i'm a Hater hater
Reaction score
LAST CHANCE THIS WEEK $36 SALE PRICE ENDS FRIDAY 9/9/11

REGULAR $45 SALE PRICE GOES IN TO EFFECT ON 9/10/11

You all have seen me post here over the last few years with jerseys for sale

these are all stitched replica's very good quality, best value for the dollar

i sell on craigs for $45 and sometimes outside the satdium for $40 but offer a discount for my friends on fin heaven

$36 with free shipping-- i just got some Wake in stock and have several Brown, Williams, Long, Henne, Dansby and Marshall

email me for complete inventory and please mention you saw ad on fin heaven for special pricing

thanks

phincaps82@yahoo.com

Attachments

• DOLPHINS Inv.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 91o.jpg
    91o.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 91g_1.jpg
    91g_1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 84
got my aqua wake jersey in today and im impressed. it was a great deal, and the shipping was super fast.
i will def buy from you again
IMAG0183[1].jpg

Can you make any female jerseys, size small. I want to buy a Bush jersey or even Marshall for my GF

Can you make any female jerseys, size small. I want to buy a Bush jersey or even Marshall for my GF

I can get both Marshall and Bush in the womans field flirt jersey--same price, $36 they are all stitched just email me at phincaps82@yahoo.com

clear.gif

Reggie bush jerseys now available in all 3 colors -same awesome $36 price

Reggie bush, v. Davis, s. Smith, r. Starks now avaialbel to order!!

Always $36 fro finheaven members only $45 regular price

email me at phincaps82@yahoo.com for current inventory or to place an order

please mention you saw ad on finheaven.com

OK guys I placed an order for an Orange Wake Jersey. I will give you the review when it gets here. If it is good I will be going after a Bush...but I always go after Bush. :-)

Stay tuned...

I sent you an e-mail yesterday, I'm interested in a Wake (48) and possibly others after I see quality. Thanks!

lol the jersey is on the way-

OK guys I placed an order for an Orange Wake Jersey. I will give you the review when it gets here. If it is good I will be going after a Bush...but I always go after Bush. :-)

Stay tuned...

love the BUSH comment

Back
Top Bottom