Cameron Wake = This year's Elvis Dumerville?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Wake = This year's Elvis Dumerville??

I think you're confusing that question with "Will Mrs Lance Bass ever surpass Browning Nagle?"
? Stay on topic. Also stop harassing me. Every time I post you follow me with nothing logical to say about the discussion.

? Stay on topic. Also stop harassing me. Every time I post you follow me with nothing logical to say about the discussion.

So long as you're in our house, in the main forum, offering up snide, uninformed comments on Fins-centric topics that don't pertain to the Jets or concern you, you'll remain fair game.

As long as the Dolphins use him as a situational pass rusher all season long, I don't see why Cam wouldn't be able to duplicate Dumerville's success from last season. And by situational pass rusher, I mean doing your homework on teams. If a certain team has a tendency to pass on first down, then Wake should be in there. Two minute drill before the half and at the end of the game, no-brainer, Wake should be in there. 3rd down and 4 or more, you got it, Wake should be in there.

Wake has all the physical tools to be a probowl everydown player. I think the issue is his ability to grasp the playbook. Hopefully he will overcome this for us this year because he can be a all pro in my eyes.

Realistcally Ogden or Misi have a better chance of making that kind of impact than Wake.

If Wake were REALLY that good he would have been able to put his game together a few years ago. It would be FANTASTIC if it were to happen, but I think one of the rookies will probably have a bigger impact than that guy.

please everyone it is Elvis Dumervil.
there is no "le" at the end.
I can deal with typos and misspellings, but name butchering needs fixed lol.

whew that was really bothering me lol!!

Yeah, of course. Thanks. There are typos galore in my post.

I want to see him make that kind of impact, but my gut tells me one of those rooks will have more upside right away. (Hopefully).

Back
Top Bottom